Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6903&start_row=1

BACCHANAL TING

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/9/2018 3:45:13 PM

yuh ever wonder how come we cyar find no concrete solid evidence of de existence of dis guy geezus? now, we have history and evidence of our peoples as far back as the pyramids and the bhagvad gita and the iching and things like dat ...ever think about dat?...ah mean dis guy is so famous, whole countries build lives around dis guy and he ting...and we doh have no evidence of he existence, we cyar find shit....and he fadder....now he fadder is quite de guy.....first dis guy have the nerve to say he giving we commandments...10 ah dem...some people say is more...buh no matter how much he give we is de 10 we concerned wid...only one ah dem ah want tuh ask bout....he command we to not commit adultery...an how he have ah place fuh we wen we doh do wha he say...now is either he joking...or he just ah bully...now after he done say all dat...den he tun rong and make joseph wife pregnant!!....an my idren dem preaching and teaching these things dis guy is supposed to have said....dem fellas bun all kinda fyah on colonizer james, call him batty boi an all kinda ting....den de kicker is wen dey want tuh "prove" ah point....dey run an go get de book dat colonizer james give dem to show yuh what tis guy jeezus say...yes is dat same fella dat we cyar prove even exist!...imagine dat...dat is de same fella who modder make ah chile fuh ah man who is not she husband!....bacchanal yuh hear sah!!!

buh de best one is de story of dis edder fella name Moses....i confused yes wid dat story.....now, some ah we does say Moses was ah black man..ok...and how he modder put him in ah basket and put it in de river..ok....it float dong de river and end up way de king dawta was taking ah bath an she find him, right?...ok...buh de king at dat time was killing everybody first born son, so dat is why moses modder put him in ah basket....so some people say it had ah time wen some white king was ruling de place...so if was ah white king ruling and moses was ah black baby an de king dawta ( who ah tinking woulda also be white...ah doh know) buh anyway, she fine him...and she bring him in de palace wid she!...an he grow up and he was ah great leader.....so you mean tuh tell meh dat all dese years dis fella growing in de palace dat de king didnt see he was black?.....so is either de king was blind or de story is not true....an he didnt even ask he dawta way she get baby from!....an we done know dat if one ah we sister or modder come home wid baby dat doh belong tuh dey husband...dat is bacchanal

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/10/2018 2:34:16 AM

Because jeZeus wasn't a real person. InI just got home from work and it is 0230. Iman started work at 0800. So tomorrow when I brain and body have had rest. InI will give the I a write up on why Iman have come to this reasoning. And I came to this reasoning AFTER InI have studied to the level of a Master's degree in religion with emphasis on African religions.

And I will see what I can reason on with the Idem about Moshe aswell.

Bless up,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/10/2018 7:31:59 AM

wow...sound like you are an authority on dis ting...ah masters degree?....and you will see what you can reason on?...impressive...sorry ah doh have no kinda degree....so meh reasoning will be simple....buh you coulda go ahead an masters out de reasons...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/13/2018 1:33:45 PM

Blessed Love to One and All..

This is The Black Christ in Flesh, Blood and Reality.

Father Moses the Good Shepherd

Mel Ki Zedek the High Priest of the Most High God.

King Emmanuel the 7th Adonie I God JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2018 8:53:28 PM

Mary did joseph summ wicked

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/14/2018 5:00:37 PM

Kingman GA what a gwan I?

Ravin I, InI no forget bout the I. Just got caught up in a few things. Iman nah claim to ever be a "master" of anything. I was tricked for quite awhile. Which is part of the reason I pursued a Masters of Comparative Religion.

For a quick sight up pon the reasoning InI mentioned, I nah sight some JeZEUS of whom was never mentioned until Greek text and then later translated into other languages such as Coptic. Jesus (from all I studying) is of Greek origin. When there were many comparable mythological beings with a similar back story. Many of which existed well before this so called JeZEUS.

Check out these couple links for the I that Iman will leave here. Then we can reason father pon dis a here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_comparative_mythology

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_the_New_Testament

InI am here to learn and share just like the rest of the Idem here. Through I many years here and many years studying various religions InI have trouble finding "Jesus" anywhere except in Greek origin. Especially considering the entire Bible before the new testament can be traced to our Fathers Land.

Bless up Iya's,
Ras Nazir

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/15/2018 12:07:23 AM

idren...i man stop "reasoning" bout bible long time ago, it is one of the most nonsensical amount of horse shit i ever read in my life....but so many of we follow de company line an we gone so far we are afraid to turn back for fear of being called "backslider"...well ones can call me any amount of backslider dem want ..."reasoning" bout dat shit is a waste of valuable time...we coulda well put all dat energy into some actual nation building

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/15/2018 1:01:57 AM

Exactly the reason Iman call it the LIEble Iya. InI only brought that up because the Iman mentioned jeZeus and Moses.

The Idem deh nah tell I no ting a new, seen? The I is Ipletely Irrect. It is bullshit. The Prophet Tosh say it best, Soul seekers.

All in all tho, still good things to know. It's always best to attain as much knowledge as possible. Never stop learning. Never stop growing.

One,
NazIr

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 2:43:54 AM

Blessed Love

Im glad to see the I is well verse in these things. To get a formal education of comparative afrifan religions is summn I would love to know more about. Sounds right up i street.

Even IF the jeezus story is true why should the story of this 1 man from outside of / or the corner of peripheral africa, reign predominant over ALL of the great spiritual systems and religious traditions throughout africa as a whole? Christianity being true or not is 1 thing - but the SPREAD of it and destruction it has caused on indigenous culture is a high crime....

Still personally think Jeezus propaganda come from the story of a woman name Miriam having a child to a Roman soldier out of wedlock called Pantera. No supernatural. But from Moses to Abraham black people have bigger and better things to worry about and learn spiritual insight from. When I meet West Africans and they tell me their Christian names I immediately kmt and ask for their birth names. And ask them about the Odinani of the Igbo or Orishas of the Yoruba or the Akan. East Africans the same with the Chwezi or Akamba. Ethiopians never about the Orthodox but the Waaqa or Mursi. Who cares about Bible????

Peace and Love
Easy Ras Nazir and Ras Ravin - longtime I

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/15/2018 11:24:21 AM

The Bible......everything about that book and culture is so far removed from our indigenous cultures, it an insult to our advanced intelligence in this time.it is useless to us, everything in it and about is contrary to all of our culture, it seeks to eradicate our existence as the curators of natural culture and existence, under its rule we cease to exist as free people, wherein we are not allowed to think and form our own opinions and direct our thoughts, we become mindless.

So to even entertain 'reasonings" and conversations about it is demeaning to our intelligence as free people

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I