Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6894&start_row=1

beautiful black woman but short hair??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 12/27/2017 6:28:37 PM

I see black women that are beautiful but why do many of them have short hair like a man?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 12/28/2017 7:18:39 PM

Uhmm, maybe you should actually talk to people that you see.. Find out how well this conversation plays out while person to person... Maybe you will learn something.

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 1/2/2018 2:00:12 PM

im sure this is a reasonable question

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 1/11/2018 8:20:50 PM

ises i...and what makes you think that is is a reasonable question?....does it bother you that "beautiful" black women have short hair?..."like man"....and who said that men supposed to have short hair?...if you would care to be a little more explicit....then i may be able to fully comprehend your so called "reasonable question...enlighten me....give thanks

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/12/2018 2:30:51 PM

Lol

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 2/5/2018 3:30:34 PM

I read in the bible that the hair of a women is her pride and therefore should be grown long as it says grow long as it is your pride

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/5/2018 10:04:13 PM

First thing, how do you say and what is the meaning behind your name? If you don't mind me asking.

Second, can you point out these "verses" in the Bible that talk about a woman's hair and length? While, disregarding the ONE verse written by the conniving liar know as "Paul".

You could go out and rape a virgin and then you could marry her and make her grow her hair however you deem necessary. <-----Dont do that btw, it is just there to point out that the lieble says that one can do that and it is ok.

I Igree with the Idem deh dat seh go and talk to the ones and ones and ask them why they choose to wear their hair in such a manner. Not everyone lives by the LIEble and especially Pauline teachings. Especially considering the LIEble was supposed to be based off of Jamesian but the Council went with Pauline because it was much easier to CONtrol a populace with. Which is why James is all but washed and purged out of what is considered the "Bible".

Live up,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/7/2018 9:10:38 AM

who cares what the bible says about long or short hair?....yuh hair grows long without any orders or help from the bible, nobody asks it to or tells it to grow...it just grows naturally....so tell me who cares if paul, james or bobby or rebecca say dat some imaginary guy in de sky say it shoulodnt be so.....ah mean dey coulda say anything dem want....but dat doh make it so....and for a little more info ...if you didnt know....dat only the hair on your head grows long....yuh doh need no bible to understand dat...so quote whatever you all want, believe whatever bullshit you want...dat doh mean shit.....if it aint in nature....its usually bullshit...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 3:11:00 AM

Jewdoiscareyou

Are you a black man? If not, then be concerned about the hair of your mother grandmother daughter and wife.
Not that of black women.

How do you know that 'long' hair for African women would be the same look or length as that of a woman of a different race with different genetics and trichology?

Secondly, what do you know or could possibly know of the psyche and mindstate of a black women in babylon after years of exposure to the white european standard of beauty... Do you know not too far ago it was simply unnacceptable for black man or woman to grow their hair out naturally?

You need to humble yourself before one of the Kings or Queens humbles you in real life

Selah.

By the way, the Bible ALSO states that GOD has a favoured and chosen people treasured above all other peoples. Such peoples are the peoples of Jacob. A peoples from Canaan who migrated back and forth to Kemet and whos descendant Moses even passed FOR an Egyptian for most of his life. Meaning these people would have been brown skin if not jet black. Would this describe your skin? A peoples who it had been prophesized would be carried back into slavery by ships for 400 years. Does this describe your people? If not maybe your reading the wrong book...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/15/2018 5:49:14 AM

AWO! Well said @ Garveys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I