Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6894&start_row=11

beautiful black woman but short hair??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 2/17/2018 1:26:44 PM

some looser kids in my school smoked weed with ketamine in it with me and i was therefore in a k hole for three years. i do not mean to sound rude its my personal preference to see a black woman woth long or dreaded or braided hair. my name is simply the name of judas iscariot broken down. he was the man who betrayed jesus

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/19/2018 7:04:29 AM

"You can't tell the woman from the man
No, I say you can't, 'cause they're dressed in the same pollution;
Their mind is confused with confusion
With their problems seems there's no solution"
-Bob Marley "Midnight Ravers"

I too prefer to see women with their hair grown out instead of close cropped like a man, but i&I can think of many reasons a woman may have her hair cut short, so no judgment here. It has becomes more of a noticeable issue in Babylon where women have become men in so many ways, and the roles in which JAH intended men and women to live and function in harmony have been undermined by the Devil. Women are deceived into believing that raising JAH Itren is a lowly and menial task, and that their worth is measured by working like men and piling up Babylon's treasures. This is , of course, the Devil's deception as there is no more important undertaking on this earth that raising a new generation.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/19/2018 11:37:16 AM

whereever do you all get these assinine explanations?

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/19/2018 11:55:15 AM

How did you wind up in a k hole for years, instead of the normal half to several hours? Did you keep taking it for that long? Is that what you mean? That you were doing keta for said amount of time? (I ask this because InI study natural healing among many other things)

I prefer women to have longer hair aswell. But an overwhelming amount of women here in a united states of Babylon have been indoctrinated since birth. Among a whole bunch of other reasons as to why they have short hair. Kinda like (I think anyway) so many people in US circumcise the male baby's reproductive organ. Indoctrination.

Ahh...I see now how the I's name is pronounced. If you don't mind me asking, what made the I choose that name? Is there some kind of significance behind it?

Bless up I cause HIM goodness Idureth for Iver,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 2/19/2018 7:10:07 PM

i smoked it for about four days without noeing and i was also forced by my parents to be taking risperal maybe that caused it to stay with me for that long and i think the k hole stops when the person decides to stop smoking the regular stuff. it cannot be stopped by someone else you have to decide to stop smokong yourself and that takes you out of the k hole.

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 2/19/2018 7:11:26 PM

i beleive in hidden meanings thats were the name came from

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/19/2018 7:25:31 PM

Yes, there are hidden meanings all over the place. One must just open their eyes and mind to see/find them.

Ahh...I see what you are sighting. Although, I am against doping younglings with Babylon pills. I feel it just sets them up for a life long addiction. Which, I guess, is what Babylon would want. Ones addicted to their pills and in turn, their shit-stem.

One,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/20/2018 10:46:34 AM

what does this have to do with women and long hair?

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/20/2018 11:17:12 AM

ras ravin-i, Why the negativity, brother? There's no need for that. People are just sharing ideas. It's no problem.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/23/2018 6:54:29 AM

Who can dictate, one to another, whether a man or a womban should have short or long hair? The choices are not always due to indoctrination, I also wish to point out... many tribes practice head shaving for men and womban, from ancient times.

More innerstanding...

Selahsay I love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I