Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6051&start_row=21

A New BLACK STAR LINE?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DeTuff I Sent: 5/4/2015 7:46:18 PM

I was saying I believe all Rastas should be at least able to see Mother Ificra, which gave birth to all other nations and colors.
But...I feel like Africans, specifically Black Africans and Black Rastas should be liberated before others are.

But I feel as if the I accepts Rastafari, and knows that Haile Selassie is the King of Kings, the Conquering Lion of Judah, and embraces and love InI livity, then InI is already a Blackheart with white skin, and should be loved as a Black skinned. Holy Emmanuel I said before (can't remember the exact quote) "It is better to be a white skin with a black heart, then a black skin with a white heart."

So while I believe all Rastas who accept Haile Selassie I and the livity should be aided in the exodus, I still believe that true Ifricans dispersed worldwide should go forward unto Ifrica first and foremost before any other people.

Messenger: DeTuff I Sent: 5/4/2015 7:56:10 PM

Does the other Idren approve of this? Or should our truth Idren and Istren of other shades be left in Babylon oppression also?

Because I would like I-veryone to see there are Black who claim to be Rasta, but you couldn't tell them from any other sinner or criminal. And there are MANY White, Asian, even Latino Rasta who strictly uphold InI livity.

But as I said, Africa should be for Africans first and foremost, but InI still shouldn't reject InI brothers of other shades

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/4/2015 10:26:52 PM

So what all Rasta gogo Africa, leave babylon to oppresed by babylon in Africa?

Chinese take over must b stopped! European recolonization MUST b stopped!

Maybe the European and Asian Rasta can stay in their lands and deRomanize their lands thru government positions fa they lands wont continue to rape Africa!

Messenger: DeTuff I Sent: 5/5/2015 7:07:22 PM

So the I thinks InI Rasta should seek to uplift InI own native lands?
Seen. But InI Rastafari seek to move forward to Africa, and end Babylon in Africa for InI Rastas, if InI seek to help the Babylon that be a choice, but InI have tried and tried and many died to change the Babylon system worldwide and the system just find sneakier ways of getting around. If all African brothers and sisters returned to Ifrica there may not even need be war. InI could stop the Babylon in Africa dead in it's tracks. Once Africa has been uplifted the then we should seek to end the Babylon system worldwide.

Messenger: DeTuff I Sent: 5/5/2015 7:09:29 PM

And I agree with the I on the Chinese Babylon. There are holding down Amerikkka, this country is not the best, but if oppresses ALL in the nation. We have a debt that they just make bigger and bigger, and making the weapons stronger and stronger...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/6/2015 7:11:46 AM

Yes I
Africa awaits her creators

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2015 12:48:26 PM

Give thanks I JAH VDR for that statement, de-romanize all lands.
I don't see government positions as the way to do this. As it is, only the vile corrupt politicians get voted into office because the voting shitstem goes top-down. The clean minded people who try to get into politics either get trampled down or they give in to the corruption and become part of it. How can I&I burn rome while swearing oaths of allegiance to the united states? However, I do agree that people must work in their greatest Ibility, from wherever they are geographically, for the upliftment of all righteous people globally.
So let I&I work now where we are, for the upliftment of Idrens and Istrens who want to return home.
Repatriation to Africa is NOT synonymous with Total Liberation. A human must be liberated wherever they reside. Mental and emotional liberation are personal struggles that each person must achieve independently. Liberation from babylon comes from within the I, no matter which continent the I is on. Humans who have lived their entire lives in Africa still must overcome babylon mind shackles. Humans living in the north america must do the same.
Tuff Iyah, when I&I begin this Iversation, it was about how to help bredren and sistren Repatriate, that is why I&I were including talk about how to make a "New Black Star Liner". Talking about holistic liberation from babylon is a different issue and it doesn't require financial support. Repatriation in a physical sense does take finances and that is why I am trying to organize a way to get that funding to bredren and sistren in need of repatriation.
I have heard about websites used for fundraising, like Go Fund Me website. Do any of the I's know about how I&I could implement some type of tool like this to bring the idea to life? Iwombman still suggest that there must be a collection of Iyahs in the Mamaland who have the integrity and leadership skills to be ready to guide and welcome the Idrens upon Repatriation. Please join in the Iversation if the I's have input about this! Nuff debate about race, let I&I get moving now.

Ites love to All

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/6/2015 1:42:28 PM

If these lands are opperating thru government the people within the government must be about Rasta want. If the people elected to BECOME corrupt than what better people to be in office than those who fight becoming corrupt and corruption?

Why would European Rasta go to Africa when Europe is polluting Africa, I think the best thing would be to rise to levels of power to be able stop the European nations from looting and polluting Africa!

Is it the common man or government and there policies robhing and raping Africa?
One can start from the commoners but they will have to establish themselve politically!

Who or whats gonna stop the loting of Africa from outside sources, Africa has the minerals for the creation of nuclear weapons and such, does she posses any?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I