Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5862&start_row=11

ITAL RAS OR IBLE RAS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/19/2014 10:16:31 AM

Truth and Rights took I to HIM, no Bible.

I read the Bible long after. Saw some Rights there, saw some wrongs. Learned from all of it though. Ras don't run because of a book, no biblephobia.

GA, if the I saw only BibleRasses when the I came on the site the should be proud of the Iself today because the I's vision must be a lot clearer these days.

Rasta have allways been beyond the Bible but often been seen and blessed with a good overstanding of if.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/19/2014 12:55:49 PM

True that. Bigup NordMan. Glory in the Bible, but foundation lies elsewhere.

Can I ask though, is the I a dreadlocks Italist? Does the I work for self / Jah and not babylon? (Literal employment - work)

Bigup

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/19/2014 1:20:11 PM

Dreadlock italist, yes.

Father of six.

Ital nerver stops we have learned so Iman know i have a lot to learn and improve. Still eat heated food for example

Selfsufficiant in everyway, not yet. Herbs, yes and have been income for I in the past but not at present. some foods in summer for the last 10 years but no grains like oat or or seeds for oil et.c. As many I have difficulties in getting a bit of land of I own but that will happen in the near future.

I feel Iman have a lot to do before i can say I truly work for iself only. The country I live in has ways and a controlsystem that is very hard things to come around so one has to be part of the play but in a way that keps Babylon at place and at distance

Messenger: Sister Sent: 10/19/2014 4:57:09 PM

Asking ones to self select a category sounds like division but I overs you raising it for a reasoning sake. What the I classifies as Ital aka essential to life to one may not be to another, "bible ras" may be seen as likening their overstanding as of lesser value, when if ones have fully overstood the place of the bible in reasoning the livity with or without out direct reference but as one might learn any wisdom in depth and to self-knowledge is as valid as another source. I get why you are trodding onwards but I dont fully get why you think ones should either abandon the bible completely or confess to living according to bible instruction, like there is no common ground.

Ones used to have wisdom without science and now have science without wisdom: does the I see Ras without Bible as more pure, more essential, distilation of what has come until this time? I am not strongly against Bible knowledge, just not the reliance of paper over self. There's nothing essentially wrong with using the bible. I dont knock anyone who has gained deep Iverstanding from bible, bless them up.

Accoding to the I's Ital livity, where does spirituality come into it? Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/19/2014 9:28:57 PM

This is more I concern. Whether or not they deal with the bible.

-----------------
Difference between Ideological and Spiritual Rastas

RasTafarI has nothing to do with ideology, it is a Mystical Trod. The ways of the Rastaman are documented by some in the form of an ideology, and some people read these "ideologies" and relate to RasTafarI people.

There is something I say to people often but I haven't written it on this forum yet. There are two types of people that call themselves Rasta, Spiritual Rasta and Ideological Rasta.

Spiritual RasTafarI have the Spirit of RasTafarI within them and they trod with the Mystical vibes of Creation. I and I don't trod based on ideologies, but trod based on what Jah has shown I and I directly and what Jah has shown I and I through other people. Spiritual RasTafarI have similar ways of thought. When I and I reason we have common views on many subjects that came to I and I through the Spirit, not through books. And when I and I read different books and decide what we accept a true or false and then reason with eachother, our agreement is mostly the same. Also, when a Spiritual RasTafarI sees another Spiritual RasTafarI, I and I recognize each other right away without saying a word, I and I recognition is based on the Spirit I and I shine from I and I self.

Ideological Rastas have read or have been told about the ways of RasTafarI people and they relate to these ways. So they adopt these ways or at least some of these ways and trod accordingly. They have not experienced the Spiritual heights of RasTafarI people because that Spirit doesn't exist within them. That is not to say that they will not reach Zion or that they are against Jah. They are just not RasTafarI people.

RasTafarI people play a key role in the Spiritual battle of today and I and I call on the winds, earth and all of Creation to bring judgement to Babylon. There are also many other Mystical heights that RasTafarI people use in I and I trod. Many of the things that are written in books about the Mystical powers of RasTafarI people are very true, even though they sound impossible to the faithless generation of today. And all RasTafarI people have exercised these Mystics or will when their Spirit has risen to that level.

Ideological Rastas don't Iverstand and have not experienced these Mystics because it is not part of them. Also, Ideological Rastas are always looking for proof that Selassie I is God, but Spiritual RasTafarI know this with no proof, because it is in them.

Spiritual RasTafarI will never Leave Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, but Ideological Rastas will almost always do this eventually.
-----------------

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/20/2014 3:25:48 AM

Blessed greetings unto Iveryone.

I man personally sight that if someone isn't Ras TafarI they actually can't leave Haile Selassie I because they never truly dealt with H.I.M.

And I do know about the fact that there are people who might reach Ithiopia or are not against Haile Selassie while they are not Ras TafarI.

Though, I can't imagine that there are people who shall reach Zion or trod with JAH while they are against Haile I Selassie I.

Negusa Negast!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/20/2014 12:43:52 PM

It was that reasoning Ark I from a while ago which lead I into asking this current question. Ites up

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/20/2014 3:23:05 PM

Iritual RasTafarI who deal with Ible see it differently than ideological "Rasta" who deal with it.For Ixample when Iritual RasTafarI chant psalms,it helps rise the Irits to JAH Ites of glory.But when ideological Rasta read it they just see it like a story book or something like that,and this is becoz they don't have RasTafarI Irit in them to connect to JAH.

Regarding the original question of this thread;
There is no such thing as "Ital Ras or Ible Ras".
Becoz that would mean one is either one or the other wich is not necessarily the case.Many Rasta people both read the Ible and eat Ital.

Isaiah 66:3
Whoever kills a bull is like one who kills a man.

Proverbs 15:17
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is,than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

And there are many more places in the Ible wich teach vegetables over flesh like Daniel and so on.I point is,reading the Ible doesn't mean ones must eat flesh and chemicals.To think so is absurd.

Ises I
King RasTafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/20/2014 6:22:18 PM

What about iritical rasta whe burn bible and find higher irits elsewhere including in de I self? De ideology explains the livity whe brings de Ital Ites. Rasta get his Irits from bible? Rasta get his Irits from Life, not a book. I think they are two different questions dealing with two different concepts still. Ites up. Man draw Irits even from a reasoning....

Haile

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/20/2014 7:32:01 PM

Yes there are also such.
This is why I said Iritual RasTaFarI WHO DEAL WITH Ible.Perhaps all Iritual Rasta BUN Ible to a certain extent as purification from misunderstandings of man and Greek mythology.

But what I wanted to point out is the difference between how Ideological and Iritual Rasta who deal with the Bible read it.
I mean it's clear the effect of chanting Psalms by a Man with Selassie Irits and a man without Irits is very different,Seen..

Bless up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I