Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5862&start_row=1

ITAL RAS OR IBLE RAS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/18/2014 1:42:50 PM

No offensiveness here. If you glory in Jah Bible then hail up and forward. But I ask this question from a standpoint of LIVITY

Based on your livity, are you an Ital Ras or a Ible Ras?

Should be self explanatory....

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/18/2014 2:27:30 PM

I man is an Ital-living RasTafarI Iyah who also deal with the Ible on a varying basis. What about the I?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/18/2014 4:42:57 PM

Is your Livity based off of Black Ital Ites or Biblical law? Not including if and how anyone may have tryed to interrelate the two, I'm talking about the foundation square root principle in the I Livity. From the natty to the food to the works to the words to the regular routines and so on...Livity, not the belief/spirituality.

Iman a Black Rooted Italist, Garveyite PanAfricanist Ethiopianist Black Ipreme I. De I dem know my stance. I Livity is not based off of Bible. I not dread because of no Nazarite thing

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/18/2014 7:43:13 PM

I a say I is a Black Itesman, not fullup Ital in livity but more in mental.
Ain na follow biblical law tho at a time pass from I search Iself bible I go to and follow what I could follow until deeper study take I go way fum dat, gotta admit too I fraid to even search further cause I ain want I bleefs shattered! Then some things dat was in I head was manifest thru letting go a dem things and flowing in all d BlackItes!
I go as natural as possible fleshless for I, , works small as most of time spent with d beast for now but try hipp ones to some Ilightenment. Tel I freeUp from d beast ployment I livity never fullUP, so now I jus try balance it all out to keep I head kinda level.

Say I a BlackIte PanAfricanItes with Iya Ites to Toussaint n HIM King Selassie I!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/18/2014 11:38:41 PM

Give thanks for the reasoning and for all viewpoints.
Iwombman used to follow bible since childhood, and have since moved past this book into more personal realms of moral reasoning. Iwombman trod Ital Itinually, studying many various ancient and modern texts but not adhering to any specific religious doctrines.
Bless up the Iyer I, Ras TafarI.
More & more love.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/19/2014 1:55:47 AM

To I there is no such thing as a Ible Ras or Ital Ras.

Either one knows HIM or not.

The one that does will live their life in an filter their livity in His Word which is One and the same wherever it is found, may it be Holy Piby, Bible, Kebra Negast, or in a reasoning with fellow man or alone in Jah Jah Kingdom (read nature, just to be clear).

Right of man is God in flesh

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/19/2014 4:50:43 AM

Iman still growing,frm childhood up to now,mi stilla burn di fyah to purify Iself and reach Iyah Ites.From we started wit di bible,validating I conception,but as I fulltinue to grow,mi burn di fyah pon it and look much deeper in I own roots.
Cant seh I am fully grown ca di fyah still a blaze and there is change in I,frm we burn bible,nw we burn brainwash edukation,burn junk food,and I know we wont stop here ca we a go move to burn tape water,and babylon clothing as soon as we got we own land fi free up we selves.

I also thank brothers an sistas here pon,G.A,VoodooRoots,Blackheart,Duru,Jah Child etc,not to leff Ark I for dis ya platform ca it really helped I to shape I consciousness more deeper.

Where I live most rastas gave up di trod and even those who first shine dis ya light pon I,dat we even yard binghi with only two or three more Idrens.

So most of di reasons I found them here pon,though I also use I own Iditations,but really an truely,dis forum helped I a lot,especially di I G.A,mi salute di I ca di I is di one Idren who first answered many questions I always ask frm I childhood.

Give thanks Idrens an Sistrens,
We may come frm different places with different cultures n languages but dis forum has made wi become ONE MIGHTY BIG RASTA FAMILY.

LIVE UP RASTA PEOPLE!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/19/2014 9:01:56 AM

Give thanks de I did ask dem kinda questions in de first place

Yeah we burn nuff nuff things. And give thanks fe dat too!!

When I 1st join dis site 1 year ago I saw ONLY Ible Ras, and (apart from BlackHeart me IDRIN) not much even QUESTIONING let alone Fire. The important thing wasn't to try change anyone mind but at least make people aware dat InI BlackRoots whe Burn out Bible do exist as RASTAFARI, and we are not confused, wicked, or lacking overstanding.

Yes I, good to see ZionMountain....hail up Jahman

Messenger: Sister Sent: 10/19/2014 9:16:30 AM

Is Ible Ras brought up Christian and Ital Ras one who doesnt use herb? Why try to divide Ras? I apprecilove where you coming from, but...
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/19/2014 9:24:09 AM

?I have explained whe I mean. The question was how do YOU base the foundation of your livity. More Bible or more ITAL. Some Ras may smoke herb through a Bible reasoning some through a Ital reasoning, and vice versa. Which is or was de first foundation principle which lead you to your livity as a whole?

I - ITAL natty - see no problem with herb and have been brought up Christian. Still man a ITAL natty. If I Ital Livity tell or show I to burn the Ible I didn't have to think twice, for I know which 1 is at I Root. So you wont see I hailing the sabbath, Following Levitical laws, reasoning on Jesus or any of dat. I agree with Garvey dat black people pray too much. Dat has no baring on I livity. But that is I!! Some Ras do those things, and do dem as a CORE principle of dem livity..... moreso much the Black Ital side of things. Cool
be
I try divide Rasta? - So in I father house is not many mansion? Rasta is one thing? To sight differences means to insight war? Can't charge I with dat sistren. You notice I start the thread bigging up all who glory in Jah Bible.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I