Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5843&start_row=21

Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2019 3:29:13 AM

I feel Babylon gone way past microchip

From everyone carry microchip phone in them pocket

New mark of the beast this ting called Alexa.

When you check it deeply...

This thing REALLY listens to everything you say? And they get the people to willingly put these devices all around their households openly? What a confusion
Don't think that microchip phone in your pocket hasn't been doing that for years insidiously though.

JAH OVER BABYLON

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/28/2019 5:45:37 AM

Truth, G.A..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/28/2019 5:48:22 AM

People actual PAY the Babylon System for the PRIVILEGE of carrying the eavesdropping/monitoring (GPS-traced) chip in their pockets voluntarily. And Babylon snickers....

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 5:43:46 PM

Funny, Infowars been calling this out for decades.. Always called a conspiracy theorist tho.. But now everyone knows about Alexa and google home and smart TVs and China's social credit score survelince state... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

And yes, all 'smart phones' have backdoors built into them to allow listening and location tracking.. Also, they can access your emails, txt messages, and call records at the snap of a finger.. This is the new war.. A complete monopoly on these integrated A.I technologies.. But we are -- generally -- too focussed on skin color and other BS to see this new war..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2019 11:17:21 PM

Rasta been calling this since day 1

Still probably because of Bible influence

But the Bible got it right this time

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 4:15:25 AM

Yet, Babylon System can still get people all whipped up over Huawei possibly creating a backdoor to monitor all of our communications and transactions when Babylon's been doing that itself for a very long time. i mean, seriously, how much should i worry about somebody in Beijing reading my thoughts or bank transactions? For me, it's the guys in Maryland or Langley who are more likely to cause me real world, tangible problems and they're already archiving every one of my calls & keystrokes.....
So i just bought my wife a Huawei phone - a fraction the price of an iPhone and superior technology. She loves it.....
As for me, i don't own a "smart"[dumb]phone

Messenger: cy6erlion Sent: 3/19/2019 3:35:44 PM

HIM's FAR I sight all this things even before the the internet:

.... The expansion and improvement of the intra-African telecommunications network is one of the basic necessities to attain our goal of African unity. If we consider the present state of African telecommunications, we note that when any African country communicates with another African country by telephone or telegram it must often be made through transit centres situated outside Africa. These circuits are consequently expensive and often technically unusable and certainly not rapid. If this situation is not rectified in the near future the development of Africa in all fields will be seriously handicapped...

Haile Sellasie I
March 8, 1966.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I