Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5843&start_row=1

Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/28/2014 2:01:46 PM

Blessed Queens and Kings of Creation,
Iyest love and Ises to I&I,
Iwombman am curious to know how I&I sIght this topic:

The mark of the beast,
and the associated ideas.
Do the I's say that this time from biblical prophecy already passed?
Or Iyahs say it is still to come, only partially fulfilled in HIM life and reign?
Or Iyah say, biblical prophecy is not real, only real events are real, and the mark of the beast etc. is a made-up idea?

In a recent thread, Iwombman said,
"Just like the vegetables, I&I can't trust random people growing the Itals at all!
To ALL humans who eat food, all herbs partakers and all plant food growers, SAVE SEED. Monsanto wanna CONtrol allllll the seeds of all the plants in Irth, I&I can't let that happen for one second!"

And the Iyah RAS NATE said,
"^Yes queen.

Saving seed is a great idea for resistance against the mark of the beast too.InI can never accept that.

BUN microchip.

Selassie I ever Ier"

This is where this reasoning is stemming from, but Iyah found it a big enough subject that it can have its own thread, yeah?

Iwombman personal views: Iyah try to cleanse I mind from this hole christian thing, and see the biblical prophecy as possible truth that made it through the biased canonization of scriptures, but realize that everything in the bible is somewhat incomplete and probably also twisted by Rome for centuries. When I see prophecy fulfilled, it may be bible prophecy, Maya prophecy, ancient Ifrican prophecy, Hindu prophecies, personal prophecies that Iman could manifest, it is all the same. I see the power of Truth stronger than the power of lies, and this is why I see that Truth could find its way through many different avenues. Iwombman have visions from childhood, dreams of planets aligning and bringing catastrophe in the skies and on Irth, and have known this to be prophetic of the generation that I live in now. As a small child I would shake and feel ill whenever I heard about microchip idea, even to hear about pets having microchip. When I first learned of a man who had microchip in his brain, able to control his robot prosthetic arm, I was violently ill. From earliest childhood I have instinctively felt that the microchip will be used to CONtrol humankind, and that people will not realEyes what is happening til too late. Then, the people who have denied this invasion will be forced into the hills in hiding, live in Irth as natural humans instead of cyborg robot person, and to survive without any of the world shitstem. As a child I read the book of Revelation more than any other bible section, and recognized that the political world powers that strip the humans of their Rights and FreeHeights are The Beast, and that the ways of the beast are sneaky and subliminal, difficult for regular humans to perceive because they are already under the CONfusion. I recognize the value of computers and the internet -obviously, because I am in this reasoning forum online almost every day- however, I see technology that involves invasion into the freeItes and the wellbeing of humankind as a real threat. I see that the world situation is still to get more dreadfull, that the Beast is not yet slain, and that humankind still has a challenge to face. I agree with the I RAS NATE that microchip is one of the beast weapons, and also fully agree that saving seed is one way to rise up against this evil shitstem. As first stated, I encourage all the Idrens to save and plant seed Itinually!

How do the I's view this topic?
One blessed love I&I.
Itection Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/28/2014 3:01:02 PM

Iman sight that the mark is anything that deny the truth and distract from the natural order and natural livity,for example I father always tell I and I brothers not to get tatoos,Iman sight the Afrikan daughters who straighten their Afrikan textured hair or wear european false hair as a mark of the beast,so it work on a very materialistic way as babylon world is a material world.seen Iman sight the mark of the beast as the first stage of becoming a dead person,when ones start internally manifesting negativity and falseness that is the full incarnation of the beast.In relation to the bible Iman sight that its the interpretaion and decieveness that is the beast but InI can choose to the read bible with overstanding and not get polluted by it, as HIM ones must find truths therein for Iselves,truth is truth,InI can read quran and find truth,InI can read torah and find truth,ones must approach it with overstanding

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/28/2014 4:51:01 PM

Give thanks for the reasoning JAH Child.

Iman can Iverstand and relate to what the I is saying about feeling ill as a child when hearing about or seeing Babylon wickedness especially something like microchip.
The microchip implant is REAL not fiction.Whether ones want to see it as a fulfilling of prophesy and the mark of the beast or just another wicked invention of Babylon is up to ones to decide.

Iman personally see many Bible prophesies as real eventhough I agree the Bible is not perfect.I don't see HIM as one who was born and arose to power and worldy recongnition in this time by mere chance.And not just becoz of Revelation 5:5.But InI can see that HIM come as restoration of balance and and as a revealer of truth after all the injustice and wickedness that was commited and still is commited to mankind and African people particulary.So InI know HIM was destined to come without the reading the Bible too but revelation simply shows us that it was actually prophesied,seen.

Except I don't see prophets as outstanding and rare as in the OT for example.I see InI Rastaman and wombman as prophets and InI can confirm by the visions and dreams wich InI have.

Revelation say the mark of the beast shall be forced upon all peoples on the hand or forehead and without it ones will not be able to buy or sell anything.
So when Iman check out the microchip,it is also implanted on the arm or forehead and will be used to buy and sell..Coincidence?I don't sight it that way.

Blessed to all
RasTafarI preserve all InI ways

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/28/2014 5:10:16 PM

*In this time prophets are not as hard to find as in the OT coz what has been hidden from the wise and the prudent has been revealed to the babe and suckling.

BLESS

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/28/2014 5:47:33 PM

So in the hand and in forehead(3rd eye, prefrontal cortex, decision.making, focus))

It is going be ones social security number and credit cards, bank accounts ext.....so people are possessions just like a cow they raise and kill for food has a birth certificate and a number......all social security numbers are 666 to me and I am not a number, but a name: RASTAFARI
I plan to burn my social security card on day when free in livity of JAH

with out a social security card number one cannot do much in Babylon systym, including own a business or buy things.....one needs a I.d. for almost anything even walking down the street one can get in trouble by a officer of Babylon if one has not a I.d. and one needs social security number to get I.d. , major purchases like a house or car one needs a I.d. same with a passport......

Jah is Sovereign
Jah is Supreme

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/28/2014 8:28:31 PM

I sight say bible prophecy fulfillment in dis time yah is reoccurrence of earlier events and d cycles of InI Ixistence. Things dat happen now happen before according to situation of dem time deh. Like say Jesus socall 'prophecy' of war n rumors of war, yet from beginning of d bible on thru man a war!

Ezekiel spoke of a temple to b built after Babylon captivity dat wouldn't b destroyed, but d Romans showed dat false.

As for the mark of the beast, many different interpretations on what dat really is with d 666, some read dat as Islamic symbols (in d original text not d English).
The hand and forehead chip thing seem plausible but then again that what's been pushed on us so how many gon really see beyond that?

D bible also say in dat everlasting kingdom the King shall be King David!

It's said Muhammad caused d moon to split in two to prove his prophethood, and it's said d moon had a quake bout 1500 years ago and???

I say stages of human is like d Sun, it rise and fall!
I think ones should check d history and or get some propheticals from d indigineous peoples of their respective lands about d land. Can't look for an Arab or Judeans to tell you about Tarumara land in Mexico!

In all don't limit d self to bible or anything else!

Bless!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/28/2014 8:32:47 PM

1 mans prophecy is another mans calendar

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/28/2014 8:34:35 PM

Yes we Rastafari people ARE the prophets of the bible, and the shamanic Gods of Kemet the wise sages of old in these times, yes the bible is alive, we are the book of life unedited(not corrupted), the origion version .... let us know our selfs , and BE ,IandI LOVE
I live in Native American, Zuni and Ute people land, and when I hear their drum beats I feel its the beats and rhythm of the land and them natives like the Hopi Prophesied about Rastafari People as A Rainbow People who will grow their hair long and make the earth green and flourish again as in the beginning . In these times, these situations, we are the ones we've been waiting for.....Check it out

Look ina the heart for The Savior

One Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/28/2014 11:33:46 PM

Seen I's, give thanks for the wise reasonings.

The I JAH cub says, "Iman sight the mark of the beast as the first stage of becoming a dead person, when ones start internally manifesting negativity and falseness that is the full incarnation of the beast." True Bobobinghi Idren. I also agree with the I's Ras Nate and Jesse that these microchip and identification things are both tools used by babylon to inflict this beastliness on people.

Well reasoned GA and VDR; it is true that each group of people seem to have a personal idea of divine or catastrophic happenings, of daily events, and of the relation of both types of events to the stars, to the grand scheme of life in the universe, etc. It also seems that there are many links between cultures and the various legends or prophetic teachings, as the Idren Jesse points out with the Hopi legend.

I know that Ixistence is Iternal and therefore unlimited, and according to this fact, the I VDR must be correct in saying "I sight say bible prophecy fulfillment in dis time yah is reoccurrence of earlier events and d cycles of InI Ixistence." How many reoccurrences, how many years in between, whether in this solar system or in a previous one, I cannot say, but still everything must be recycling Itinually. What else could everything do??

Iyah know that I&I&I have minds to know Truth, and mouths to speak Truth, and this is what the meaning of prophecy is (whether it be truth about the present, past, or about the future). Iyah Nate says, "Except I don't see prophets as outstanding and rare as in the OT for example.I see InI Rastaman and wombman as prophets and InI can confirm by the visions and dreams wich InI have." Yes I. I can't say what other ones experience, but Iwombman have proved to Iself many many many times over, the power of the Iyer mind to see truths not yet revealed to the world's eyes.

Give thanks for the InnersIght and the Overstanding.
Ises Haile Selassie I Menen Asfaw I.
One perfect love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/29/2014 4:02:38 PM

I man agree with bro Bobobinghi. Amongst de Black population any body modification dat potrays a white identity on Black people is de mark of de Beast. To clarify to ones; first ones haffe identify de beast then Beast mark. De beast is de white evil system n council of white downpressors. when a black man bleach him skin n relax him hair he is puttig on de mark of de Beast. white skin is white man identity but on black man white skin n white man hair is a mark of de Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I