Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5779&start_row=51

We are Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2014 9:58:05 AM

Isn't it true that for the Incients, they deified and raised up the Kings of their time? They acknowledged but weren't praising Kings from the predynastic era. And if their was a pre dynastic God, they would attach it / see it through the eyes of the Pharoah in present. This isn't a new concept

I and I say from I and I perspective here and now....... dat from they crown him to now, nobody higher than Selassie I. And nobody has more relevance.

I name is RasTafari, if it wasn't so it wouldn't name so!

Who is Higher than Selassie I?

Which other Sovereign African has opened their arms to we as the sons of slaves? or sons of colonised African countries. The United States of Africa and it's Diaspora was literally agreed to be Lead by Haile Selassie, making him the highest.........

If Menelik, Amenhotep, Shakka, Christ were Great in their time. HIM is their personification in this time.

Maybe we a reason from two different sides of the same point.

If I am I ancestor....... den you can't compare I ancestor to I, He is I.

So to compare Jah to an Ancient King doesn't really make sense. Selassie I come with the full Irit of the Incients. 1 and de same. Higher dan High Selassie I

!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2014 10:13:09 AM

Probably just the way it read ..... as though HIM was 'just' another Great King with no added relevance or importance over the others in this yah time.

HIM is ThE (thee) King.

If u disagree, and sight that as forcing opinion......well, dis a Rasta website. Rasta opinion will be forced! No apology

Bigup Black Heart Voodooruuts brethren with the full power of the Incients!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/20/2014 10:16:07 AM

True true, Tru Incient Ifrican perspective, 'God' in dat term tru Incient way, it's just God and Creator seem too biblical for I, also when Selassie come 1892, HIM create d Earth???
Selassie I King of Kings Of Ethiopia, highest of Africans in this time, true, but realistically HIM never ruled earth! Europeans were still thieving and conning and destroying Africans even in Ethiopia. HIM still mighty still hold high by I, for various reasons, nuttin mythical tho!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2014 10:31:24 AM

HIM being the creator of the iniverse?

Big up the Rasta who sight HIM that way still, but for I when we say His Majesty could speak every language, physically be in two places at one time, walk on water, etc..... I think it takes away from his humanity, which is vital to how I sight HIM. HIM mother definitely had a birthdate and that wasn't the beginning of the Iniverse.....So if JAH was present at the beginning, maybe spiritually, his essence or matter, but it couldn't have been in the form of:

But I try stay out of that particular argument lol + its not that I was defending!

Ites them up still.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/20/2014 1:09:05 PM

True fa I, and from HIM open HIM arms to InI one a d reason I hold HIM way I do, True True!!
Bless It Up!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/20/2014 1:38:12 PM

Yes I Jah people, I wasn't realy referin to anyone in dis forum when I mention forcin ideology but was referin to de whole rasta community around de world. like I said it is good fo ones to sight HIM as de creator if ones realy feel like dat n to sight HIM as de greatest king ina Africa if ones feel like dat but ones haffe know n accept it dat dis is not de only Rasta pespective. Some Idem iditations are different from dat of Howel yet still acceptable unto de Almighty creator. Rasta is diverse

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/20/2014 2:06:07 PM

My Lord Garvey Africa. HIM is de greatest king to de I but to I HIM is amongst great kings not abave all. Which means to I deh ain't no man who is above all people. My God when u seh HIM is de creator dat is yo belief just like Howell n de many Rastas who still holdin firm to dat belief. I belive Almighty creator is beyond de image of mankind or any one king n rules through Iquality n justice dats why de sun shines fo everybody so de creator never put no man above all other people . All is God

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/20/2014 2:30:46 PM

Yes I my lords,G.A,BlackHeart,Voodooruttz and RasNate

I and I pon the same Iditation still.
I overs the I Black Heart I.Iman see the two sides of the coin,the physikal and the Iritual.
The Iritual side is ALL is ONE,none is higher as ALL is ONE.
mother-father-child as ONE
ONE with the whole Iniverse

The physikal side,
True H.I.M is the kings of all kings thru dat the lineage is the Incient monarchy in the whole world.

I and I still have ONE view dat Haile Selassie I are I and I.

Haile I words n works are I and I.
From HIM to I and I is an fulltinuation of the I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2014 2:33:44 PM

Brethren,

as long as we all come together and yant the same thing at the end of the reasoning den you know say everything is bless. Big it up

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/20/2014 10:09:41 PM

Bless my God. I man iditations is dat to sight an individual person or thing as de creator is to underestimate de might of de Almighty creator becah it means yu limit de capabilities of de creator to dat of de particular person or thing. De mistakes n weakness of dat person who is seen as de creator cannot be blamed on de creator but to dat person so dat person is realy not de creator. So I man can't limit I iditations to dat of Howell n many Rastas but I go beyond de super man ideology

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I