Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5779&start_row=1

We are Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/13/2014 2:59:32 PM

I have found this topic bringing fire amongst I and I as many of I and I still deny themselves to be Gods.

I and I must first burn the babylon concept of God,whereby a God is a certain object watching over the people and must be worshiped and is longly awaited to redeem the masses.
I and I must come off dat,man must live like God,man must be God.

The problem many are just replacing Jesus with H.I.M but th doctrines being of colonialism christianity.Many are waiting for Selassie I to come back and redeem them.

Haile Selassie is I and I Rastafari.I and I are the Head Irator.Haile Selassie I and Menen I are our real father and mother from Iration and I and I are them.

Man must stop worshiping Selassie I as a God,even H.I.M say is a Man.
Selassie I and Menen I are natural man and wombman and dat is I and I.
Selassie I revealed Man in his naturality is God

Burn th sky god concept to ashes!!!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/13/2014 3:16:17 PM

Yes Iyah Selassie I is Itinually present. It does not matter where the I is. Burn all false gods and prophets. Ras Tafari!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/13/2014 4:11:58 PM

I gree wit d I, dem replacing Jesus wit Selassie I but keeping Roman doctrine and thing, but one thing I have is, Tafari born 1892, Menen 1891 is the father and mother of Makonnen Wolde Mikael born 1852, sound like Jesus being before Abraham or the stem and root Jesse and David but at da same time being natural man??????

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/13/2014 5:01:33 PM

Haile Selassie I ah I an I

I an I Living King.

Saving grace and Christ for all his people in this yah time.

ZionMountain fulltinue with the Fire from Zion. Burn dem God wordsound concept and philosophy.

Hail Tafari

Ithiopia Africa is our home

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/13/2014 5:17:38 PM

But I have no problem claiming Haile Selassie as I God, depending on the level of overstanding of who I am talking with. We are cursed with this language...

InI are 'gods' but everyone is not a god. They may possess the potential but it requires livity and consciousness

I an I must live up to be godly, or for the further advanced ras who burn god..... I an I must live up to reach a ites, and not fall from the feet of His Majesty

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/13/2014 5:51:48 PM

True my Lord G.A,the I gave I strength
This reasoning has vexed many Idrens dem,to the extent of suggesting dat I must shut I mouth since Iman so young in the trod.

Rastafari is God and dat is I and I.Religions were created by men to reach spirituality which is I and I livity,you see how far religion is from spirituality.

As a matter of fact,the Gods these religions pray to is I and I Rastafari,analyz them when they want to grow th Irit,they fast for certain days(some eating only vegetables),yet eating vegetables to I and I is for Life,so I and I fast the entire life.

They even climb the mountains to grow Iritually yet dat is I and I habitation.

So wat religion is trying to reach is Rastafari,the Irator.

Its not like its something to boast with but to let us be aware of what we must be doing right now.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/13/2014 11:17:48 PM

-----------------------------------------
Rastafari is God and dat is I and I.Religions were created by men to reach spirituality which is I and I livity,you see how far religion is from spirituality.
-----------------------------------------

Yes I.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/14/2014 12:13:34 AM

Language curse true dat GA, God brings a certain thought to d head of most so I try stay way from dat. I no problems wit wat ever ones wan say for dem self and I overs Selassie I God on dat Ifrica level as most Gods were prolly infact real Kings and Queens. d only thing I don't overs is when ones give Selassie I mythical and physical attributes all in one, like d Creator of existence and born into existing in creation and being d father of his own father or living forever in flesh but HIM offspring die in flesh. King Selassie I is no myth but, Creator, in what sense d's talk?????? Is dat a knowing or belief (myth)??? Emperor Halie Selassie I of Ethiopia a knowing or belief (myth)???
Ras Tafari Created Earth and all in it, knowing or belief? Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia gave Land for Africans of d Diaspora to return to Africa, belief or Knowing?

Bless'it Love it, Trod on Roots Live Up!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/14/2014 4:13:36 AM

In natural senses,it has always been Man and creation.The Irits of Selassie I and Menen I are the Irits of our real parents from Iration.

I dont know where their god came from.Many see H.I.M as a supernatural god who will just do things for them miraculously.

H.I.M is a natural man,with a good heart so must I and I be.The philosophy of a god makes people to blame others for what is their own responsibility,so dem a wait for Selassie I to come and redeem Africa just as Christians are waiting for Jesus.

Ithiopia is heaven/zion and I and I Gods and Goddesses are its habitants,there is a war in heaven now,the beast is standing on its feet here and its our responsibity to fight,defeat and throw it out of zion.

But many are still waiting for Selassie I to come physically and fight the beast.Selassie I denied to be called God,I think because HIM knew what it will cause in the mindset of the people.

HIM seh HIM a Man and its true HIM is I and I a Man,a Natural man.If HIM would say HIM god,people would fold their hands,do nothing,live carelessly and waiting for HIM to deliver I and I.

I and I haffi know who we are,so as to know what to do in this ya time.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/14/2014 5:54:26 AM

His Majesty has already come and fight the beast bredda. HIM and Garvey set the whole ball rolling for I n I black man and wombman to stand up and fight colonialism imperialism and slavery.

Him done already chase the beast

But it up to I n I to fulltinue the works. WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT FOR WE ARE CONFIDENT IN THE VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL

Our King Lord and Savior

Praise ye Jah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I