Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5518&start_row=11

they Took the Holy Spirit of JAH and changed it to a woman because they....

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 1:09:48 AM

True my Lord.

Rasta is one love for all.

I and I lords and empresses; the Babylonians imagined physical objects to have sex. The whole babylonian empire was about SEX. So yes, the babylonian trio will defenite have SEX in them, because thats how the babylonian empire is built about SEX

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/15/2014 6:14:12 AM

Mechelzidek, what yu preach is de same teaching of de Romans. Its de romans dat told Black people about de holy spirit. So yu singing de same song of brainwashin dat de Romans did. De confusion of sky Jesus n his father God of Israel dat yu teach is de mental poison dat has kept Africans in mental n spiritual bondage for hundreds of years. Ina Africa we neva know about de holy spirit trinity yu talk about until de anti-Christ came with dat brainwashin. Man wombman n child is real. Raspect.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/15/2014 3:54:11 PM

I and I lords and empresses; the
Babylonians imagined physical objects
to have sex. The whole babylonian
empire was about SEX. So yes, the
babylonian trio will defenite have SEX
in them, because thats how the
babylonian empire is built about SEX

Melchezidek

Sex is what makes human life Intinue.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/15/2014 5:29:17 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 5:33:42 PM

Ankh philosophy. Don't know about Babylon but the Ancients knew the value of procreation and represented this with the symbol for the word Ankh.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 5:29:10 AM

Haile Selassie I is the Hola Irit of JAH and is the flesh of JAH and is JAH Himself the Beginning with no ending

Selah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 5:35:11 AM

The Incient Egyptians knew the Power of the Trinity exists within.

The Sun God RA is the manifestation of the Father, Son and Hola Irit.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 5:41:19 AM

The Roman rulers don't wants us to know the truth that JAH is Within and JAH HOLA IRIT is With in Iand I. Instead, they confuse I and I with their queen babylon the great mother and says we should give praises to their queen the mother and not look for God within ourselves.

JAH Ras Tafari ALPHA KING Conquering LION, Elect of GOD

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I