Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5518&start_row=1

they Took the Holy Spirit of JAH and changed it to a woman because they....

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 2:49:13 AM

are evil and they are catholics and they worship satan and they don't like Ethiopians and they hate God and they changed the Spirit of JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I into a woman and makes you think God is not man and ma they makes you think Haile Selassie I is not the Elect of God in flesh and they don't believe in God and knows nothing about JAH but have the false beliefs of idols worship and worship babylon the great mother of harlots and abominations and throws away JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I the ALPHA KING HOLY SPIRIT of JAH and they
they replace the truth worship of the living God Jah Ras Tafari and they the catholics lets you bow to idols to makes you forget that GOD came in Flesh to save humanity as a whole and they don't want ones to see the truth, the real true God they don't want you see HIM Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari Elect of God King of Kings Lion of Judah JAH Ras Tafari Emperor Haile Selassie I

Fyah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 3:46:10 AM

"they the
catholics lets you bow to idols to
makes you forget that GOD came in
Flesh to save humanity as a whole"

The I is saying Jah came in flesh but is removing the wombman off the trinity,then how could He come in flesh without a wombman.

Take a fyah and purge thyself,clean the confusion in the I.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 3:58:49 AM

The I just said that the trinity means three in one. The Power of three is given to 1 Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari King Alpha

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 4:06:49 AM

The power is Jah. And I am not Jewish either before some starts calling I a jew or any other religious person. I and I BURN ALL RELIGIONS Because JAH RAS TAFARI is the only True Living GOD. Jah is God and Jahs spirit is holy and is called the Holy Spirit. That makes the Holy Spirit a male, seeing and knowing that Jah Ras Tafari is the Emperor and the Emperor is given the power of the Trinity the power of the Holy Prophet, Priest and Holy King. Jah Ras Tafari is Christ in his Kingly charactor

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 4:27:11 AM

That makes the Holy Spirit a
male, seeing and knowing that Jah
Ras Tafari is the Emperor and the
Emperor is given the power of the
Trinity

Who said its a male,what about Empress Menen-
HIM crowned with the Empress at the same time

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 4:58:13 AM

Its the Spirit of JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I the First man power of the trinity and he called it HIM. For the spirit of JAH the Holy Spirit can also be upon the women in RASTAFARI who can use their ability to speak JAH Word just as well as the man does or even better. Let JAH Spirit be with the I and I.

JAH Blessed love

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 5:29:51 AM

So what they the catholics and the elite rulers of this world don't wants the I and you and every 1 to know or see that His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I is the Power of the Trinity the Elect of God and Light of this World and Father of Creation. Jah Ras Tafari is God. He is the Lion of Judah the Haile Selassie I the first power of the trinity.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 5:34:30 AM

I wont continue reasoning with you.
You are confused.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2014 12:45:19 AM

Its Reasoning. Reasoning Itinues. When it stops, it meaneth confusion. I and I is here to hear the Iyahs reasons for such. Why are the elite rulers of this world evil??? Why are there Evil???

Messenger: rastaredemption37 Sent: 2/18/2014 2:27:21 PM

The almighty is a kingly form yes, but Jah be not held by the restrictions of a certain sex,Jah trancends that the same as he do for race. One love is what will stop the schisms amongst us brothers and sisters Jah is here with us all and will always be KING that's what he says and the evil exists so we can overcome it with love and rightousness, fear not the evil be the light in the darkness, for without darkness the light is useless

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I