Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5435&start_row=21

misunderstandings of man in the Bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/21/2015 10:18:11 PM

How did I ever miss dis reasoning yah?

Give Thanks!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/21/2015 10:32:49 PM

I will add this one

==============
Lot is saved from Sodom and Gomorrah because he is somehow considered righteous, but he is a vile pig and devil that I would not associate with in any way, he disgusts me, I am not part of that lot, I am a different kind of Man.

When the devil neighbors Lot likes to live around come to rape the men/angels whatever, he had the filth and wickedness to beg them to take his daughters and do what they please with them, but spare these men. Then later he decides to have his way with his own daughters. He is filth, and has no place in RasTafarI. If there is a pit of fire, then that is where he belongs.

I would never under any circumstances even think for a split second to offer I children to wicked men to do as they please, or do wickedness to my own children. Neither would Haile Selassie I, He also is not part of that lot, but is a different kind of Man, the Highest of High.
==============

And regarding the part of the story that says his daughters forced themselves onto him, that is only his version of the story, I don't believe that for a second, especially after he had already shown the kind of vile person he is. He more than likely raped them and used that story so he wouldn't look as bad, in those times his daughters would have to keep their mouth shut because he is the man of the house.

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 12:57:53 PM

A man drunk with plenty of wine in his system is no master of his actions. Did not anyone learn in school that alcohol in excess causes impaired judgement and unclear foggy thought and action ?
There is no limit to the crazy things a man can do when drunk.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I