Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5394&start_row=1

why is Yeshua called Son of man?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 12/3/2013 3:24:55 PM

Greetings;

I been wondering about this for a while now,
InI know that Yeshua is the son of JAH according to the scriptures...

so does the I know maybe why he is constantly called the Son of man through out the Bible...?

Blessed love;
JAH RastafarI;
Selah I;

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/4/2013 5:30:17 AM

1st ask the I self,where and who is the mother???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2013 6:49:13 AM

Jah is Man. Its called semantics.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/4/2013 8:05:39 AM

Whom do men say that I the Son of man am
And they said, Some say that thou are John the Baptist the Prophet EliJah or Jeremiah or a priest or one of the prophets.
But who say you I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Blessed Love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/5/2013 2:42:38 AM

God is God,the doctrine of the Son of God is catholic.

The man of righteousness is God in Flesh not son of God.

If so,then who did God slept with to have a male child???

The truth is revealed by H.I.M in HIM character,that is the fullness of Jah in Flesh,with HIM Goddess besides HIM and children

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/5/2013 11:14:21 AM

^them say God send one of his angel them to creep to "Mary" while she alone in a bed and Joseph de ya passa passa...

Thats where Joseph slip.
Gabriel a deadfish.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/15/2013 4:32:11 PM

He is decendant and son of Adam.
He is God in spirit and man in flesh, United is heaven and earth in him, United is God and man in him.

Haille Selassie I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/17/2013 4:18:20 AM

Jessep86
Is that a reality or a belief???

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/17/2013 4:11:17 PM

It's a experience. A real experience. Flesh with out spirit is dead and can only roll around in dirty worldly existence like a pig.

But when your God Jah Allmighty comes into the temple.....and sits upon his throne, then man is born in the spirit and is biosecurity, Christ like....Rastafari

So we get our flesh and blood from ancestor we are sons and daughters of men...that where the seeds we all come from as a form come from is a man...

But we are not just born like animals , we have been given a spirit of understanding from the father of creation to learn and attain knowledge of truth and reality to set us free, but some reject this and live according only to their carnal nature....

To For I it's reality....and a experience I came to because I did believe in the Christ, Jesus Christ

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/17/2013 4:23:52 PM

And as many did believe, did receive , that experience of reality in Christ uniting heaven and earth. Bless Up Zion.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I