Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5394&start_row=11

why is Yeshua called Son of man?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/25/2013 11:16:12 PM

As Zion Mountain said, Man of Right is God in Flesh.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/13/2014 6:46:12 AM

Ezekiel 2:1 Ezekiel was also called son of man

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 7/13/2014 11:59:16 AM

This is a good question blessed I Ras Nate 1995 much love, could it be a possibility that Yeshua is referred as the son of man as part of his likeness with that in man? If Jah creates man in the likeness of himself in that of righteousness as Zion Mountain had well put, then who is to say that man is not Jah if Jah truly dwells within InInI, InI see that manifestation in any form of Jah be Jah in his form, that said if Yeshua is the son of Jah as you put than who is to say Yeshua is not the son of man aswell? for Jah dwells in man as to make man in his being. Just a quick potential analysis on InI part, InI hope for further reasoning with the I on this subject for it's the first InI have addressed this and it is truly a worthy question to be humbled to.

blessed love
one love one life
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/13/2014 1:01:27 PM

Old thread come back to life. Im going to use this opportunity to address wordsound

Littleshrub mention the word Analysis. One Rasta reasoned with I one time about his dislike of cert words in the English language as they sound 'too funny' and we burn funnyman, seen?

ANALYZE

The etymology of this word comes from the root which is 'Lyze' or 'Lysis' which literally means to breakdown. Anyone studying chemistry will notice this word is still in use. So A-Lyze must mean to not breakdown because of the prefix 'A' like A-typical. So An-A-Lyze is like a double negative..... to stop the stopping of breaking something down (or to not, not breakdown). Wouldn't it make more sense to stick with the original....Lyze/Lysis? And then why is the wordsound LIE in the word for critically appraising or breaking something down, sound like typical babylon. Id prefer to avoid the word altogether or use the phonetic Eyze instead of Lyze (Eyes - to sight something deeper, look into something)

I only ask because phonetically, to 'Anal'-Ize something just doesn't sit right in my vocabularly if you see where i'm coming from....

Rasta DONT Anal-Yze. Just like Rasta wont Succumb, and won't suc-ceed. Rasta dont want to be suc-cessfull, left that in the cesspit. Succbreast over success, seen?!

A FIRE.
#Dutty English
Shout to the elder @JesseJendah for the succeed/success teaching

Now back to the reasoning

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/13/2014 1:27:31 PM

Why is Ezekiel called 'Son Of Man'????

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 7/13/2014 1:37:36 PM

seen Garvey's Africa, give thanks for the root Idren InI wasn't entirely aware of the I's use of term I'll have to keep that reason in mind, InI only referenced as a blanket term for InI overall eye upon the subject as a rough to my full belief as to see the I's responses, same as if InI were to use the word interpretation or judgement.

blessed Iyah give thanks
Jah I RasTafarI

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/13/2014 3:25:43 PM

Littleshrub,

At that time the different things that yahshua is called in the Bible:"One like the Son of Man","Son of God","Son of Man" confused I,hence I asked this question.

I don't see why Son of JAH and Son of Man can't go together either.InI are children of the Most High and of men at the same time.But in Yahshua case it's different wich caused I to wonder why Son of God then Son of man seen...
And Selassie I is JAH,and a Man.

VoodooRuutz,in this case I don't see any complication.It's simply son of man coz he is a man born of man.If it was son of God,that would be a whole different story.

BLESS UP Iyas.

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 7/13/2014 6:49:35 PM

Seen Ras Nate much love, this title as well as many in InI own overstandings of scripture may find many meanings and may hint at many interpretations, this I may see this verse in a different light than this I but may still reach to mutual grounding on the manner that it pertains to. My own knowledge of Yeshua though is quite foggy, InI have yet to really place the time deserved into the Bible, the I said in the case of Yeshua it is different? Can the I Ixplain? InI am not familiar and now interested. Yes Iyah Jah find place in all of his Iration.

blessed
Jah I Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/13/2014 7:08:27 PM

Ras nate: and bright morning star, along with Lucifer. Moree biblical descriptions of jezeus.

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Sound like Haile Selassie I to me

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/14/2014 2:37:59 AM

Son of Man or Sun of Man

You are the light of the world.

How?!

Every cell when clean pure healthy and vital enites light, ital food and livity captures light in the cells , and every cell is like a Sun off Man, this cell is open through understanding and emites light live and truth.

At time of first realizing Jah Rastafari, I had a vision/ dream when I was sleeping: Christ the man was befor I , he was not black or white, yellow or brown, but just light, the brightest of light, divine light.

Yes you are the light of the world......and the word is the life, and he is the light of man.

Best book ever on this is-

CELLULAR AWAKENING: HOW YOUR BODY HOLDS AND CREATES LIGHT
BY BARBARA WREN

This is one of best books on this topic.....enlighten thy self

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I