Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5367&start_row=11

Israelites,Hebrews of the Bible White or Black?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/16/2013 2:27:44 PM

They are a tribe not a race, i am so tired of this white and black stuff iam going to post some topics of my own..lol. for real brothers and sisters my god!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/16/2013 5:02:15 PM

^^ very fine line between the two

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 4:13:52 AM

Most opinions here are wrong, and fuelled by dislike for certain religions, as I see it. First of all, one love.
Then I would like to clear this matter from my point of study.
-
Mount Zion, or the land of Israel and Jah'udah, what they call Israeli today, and western Arabia, was once considered part and parcel of the continent of Africa, or Ithiopia, or Abisinia - all these names refer to the land of black people - many centuries ago.
The people who lived here back then were definitely black, and African as well.
-
Right above mount Zion is the heavenly paradise (we now know mount Zion, upon which Jerusalem was built) is in Africa, not the middle east, as others think. So Adam the black god and king of the earth and Eve the black goddess and queen were Africans, because when they were sent out of Paradise they lived in Africa, or Ethiopia, or Abisinia, the continent.
-
These early Africans spoke hebrew the original tongue of creation, and were referred to be of the hebrew tribe. Their descendants, princes and kings, up to Abraham and Isaac, were African or Ethiopian or Abisinian hebrews. Then Jah'akobe was born, a prince and heir to his father's kingdom of the earth. God renamed him Israel.
Israel had twelve African sons and one daughter.
-
From the twelve sons of Israel descend the twelve tribes of the nation of Israel, named after their father Jah'akobe Israel.
-
Concerning mixed races in israel, the Israelites have laws and guidelines about interaction with other races and peoples, these can be read in the holy bible. So according to these laws and guidelines, the black race of Israel is preserved.

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 4:31:06 AM

Jeremiah ch. 8 v. 21: "...I am black ; ..."
-he was an Israelite priest ; priests of the ancient Israel kingdom were of the tribe of Levi, so Jeremiah was a levite.
Only a black man can be black. A white man cannot be black, thus Jeremiah is a black African.
-
Prince Emmanuel the black christ... Conquering lion of the Tribe of Jah'udah, a tribe of the Israelite nation, black African to the core.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I