Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5316&start_row=11

How did Haile Selassie I open the Book and loosen the Seven Seals?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/5/2013 4:06:41 AM

Greeting Iyahs

Jah Ras TafarI Fullfilled all prophecy part of the Bible.
That is what I and I am saying is Jah Ras TafarI Fullfilled the Prophecy , thhat is , Jah Ras TafarI is the fullfillment of Prophecy.
Jah Ras TafarI Fullfilled the Bible Prophecy. Jah Ras TafarI Fullfilled the Revelation. No matter what language, the message remains the same. Jah Ras TafarI. The Seven Seals Jah opened is I and I light of I and I Eyes. See Stars, We are stars. I and I is Rastas. I and I is the Lights of this world. I and I is the seeds of Isaac. Theserefore is Ras TafarIs the Living Testament of Jah and the the Living Rastas. So to be rasta I and I must needs to practice Right over wrong. I and I must needs to accept God who is Jah who is Ras TafarI into I and I lives and be one with Jah.

A Righteous I has Jah with the I. To be Righteous I and I must needs to be humble. I and I must needs to be following Right. For I and I to lead in righteousness, I and I needs to be righteous. To follow Right, I and I needs to know the way of the righteous. To know that, I and I must needs to humble I and I towards Jah Ras TafarI. Jah Ras TafarI is All and everything, the Creator the God. Jah Ras TafarI sees all that is, that was, and that will be. Ras TafarI. Jah Ras TafarI is the Root and Offspring of David.
His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first and for Iver more.
Jah Ras TafarI
Hola the mighty power of Jah
Hola
Hola
Hola
the sevens clash. Jah Almighty Haile Selassie I Lion of Judah
His Imperial Majesty The Mighty Word Sound and Power.
The Might God. Jah Almighty. I and I know Jah a jealous and mighty God. Jah Ras TafarI. I and I know Jah a terrible and wrathfull God. I and I Blessed I that is Right. For Ras TafarI knows and watches over the way of the Right. And the way of the wicked will perish.
Yes I, we are all Gods and Goddesses. I and I is all priests and priestesses in the Order Of Melchezidek. Haile Selassie I Jah Ras TafarI. In the Beginning was the word, and the word is Jah, and and the word is shall always be God Jah Ras TafarI His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first and for Iver more.

I and I praise I and I GodHead Haile Selassie I
Jah Ras TafarI
The God of Jacob, The God of Abraham, and The God of Isaac.
Jah Ras TafarI Blessed I Righteous I in Flesh to follow and lead in Right. For A Righteous I is a I of Jah.
JAH RAS TAFARI
MELCHEZIDEK
BLESSED
IYAH
SELASSIE I
JAH ALMIGHTY
KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA
HAILE SELASSIE I the first and for Iver more
LION OF JUDAH
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/12/2013 1:44:26 PM

sometimes we repeat things without fully grasping their meaning.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/13/2013 8:53:10 AM

@GarveyAfrica
What do the I mean about dat

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/13/2013 11:18:21 AM

I've seen lots of evidence even on this website of Rastafari adherents repeating many stereotypical phrases in the movement made popular by music artiste or film or whatever without over standing the meaning behind it... It just sound good or right to say. I've also seen many people misinterpret Haile speech on Until... But that's another story.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/14/2013 4:05:06 PM

Greetings MELCHEZIDEK. Bless U for the overstanding. InI can see what you say. InI also believe the eternal one is only worthy to open the seals, but InI have a different view of what the seals represent.

To the I, The book of Revelation is not revealing future, it's the Revelation of JAH, the revelation of truth. Chapter one, John is told to write about three things: past, present (1st century AD), and future.

"Write the things which thou hast seen(past), and the things which are(present), and the things which shall be hereafter;" -Rev 1:19

1st seal shows Yeshua conquering sin. 2nd seal shows beginning of the "Holy Roman Empire". 3rd is the 'money changers' beginning with the goldsmiths, which 'evolved' into the banking system charging usury today. 4th either shows Darby with his invention of the kingdom of God being a future period, not present, and the pre-trib fib, beginning in 1825. Sixth seal was great earthquake, probably 1906 SF, CA earthquake, Then seventh seal is when Selassie is coordinated.

Messenger: kalin salassi Sent: 2/21/2017 4:24:51 AM

i am the authour of haile selassie and the opening of the seven seals tel 0617894111

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 3/2/2017 6:38:50 PM

i am smiling at your response....garvey africa

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/4/2017 4:28:36 AM

yes , don't get caught up in the book knowledge without living it, revelations is way too mystical and symbolic for any human mind to comprehend. We must become more than flesh and bone to overstand Books Like Enoch and revelation.Most are vibrating so low but these books are at way different levels? Can a fish ever understand what its like to be a eagle in the sky?
The fish sing and have sayings and mottos about the realitys up there, but they never experience it. (besides the few miracle fish that their fins in the twinkle of a eye turn into wings)

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I