Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5316&start_row=1

How did Haile Selassie I open the Book and loosen the Seven Seals?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 10/9/2013 7:23:33 PM

Greeting Brethren and Sistren,

I am seeking to know how His Majesty opened the Book and loosen the Seven Seals?

Was this when H.I.M. spoke to the League of Nation/ United nations?

Or some other event?

I can see I and I are living in revelation times, and I have read the Revelation 5. I am just wanting to know the earthly event that Selassie was involved in; for I and I as RastafarI to make the staement that Selassie opened the Book and loosen the Seven Seals.

More Love and More Life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2013 7:42:38 AM

Give thanks for the question Iyah I dont have a bible right now and I cant copy and paste the verses because I'm using a simple phone to browse but I will jus share what I know. In revelation 6,when the 1st seal is open...John saw a man on a white horse and the Man had a bow and a crown pon Him head and Him went forth conquering and to conquer,seen???H.I.M is the man pon a white horse...when Him was crowned,Him went forth conquering and to conquer...Look how He made it to the throne,how Him fought against the Western hypocrites and still remain th victor.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2013 7:43:52 AM

I dont have much time now but we a go Intinue

Messenger: IsightHIM Sent: 10/10/2013 11:37:47 AM

By HIM being Real, The Head...the Fact of His Majesty is the Great Mystery. 2 I's for Vision, 2 Ears to Listen to His talk, 2 Holes to Breathe and debunk what We do not need and 1 Mouth to only talk when you can prove Matter and Energy. 7...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/10/2013 3:24:02 PM

Who knows besides The Lord The Works in the spiritual realm,( reality)
Who knows the spiritual battles King Selassie was triumphant in

Only this with pure hands and a clean heart can enter Zion and feel and know what Jah has done for IAndI

Many do works that benefits all souls, IAndI, his Children will enjoy the fruits of the father as they grow into JAHS likeness and bring forth the like....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/10/2013 3:29:09 PM

The opening of the book of the seven seal.....is it a physical thing at all?
To I the seven seals are our IRITS within ans our different energy's

Christ said in gospel if Thomas, if you don't let that which is within you ,the energys will kill you.

Spirit moves and satin stops the flow of spirit between IandI
Selassie came to I and removed all blockages such as making a heart of stone into one of a lion.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2013 12:29:19 AM

Check this link.

Haile Selassie I Coronation

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 10/23/2013 9:39:59 AM

<<>>

I spent 27 years sure the babylon religion was falsee, but didn't realize the 'truth' that religion was based on. Then I found a 'church' and believed the gospel, but quickly lost the message from the non-sense I was being fed. I spent the following 30 years studying the bible, and refuting the non-sense they were spewing. I became very respected in prophecy forums for my bible knowledge, yet hated by most for the truths I was exposing in discussions, as I was learning of the kingdom of Jah set up at Pentecost, not some future time, as I was being fed. That went on until I became fully Rasta, then put forth ideas of Bob Marley being prophet of the true gospel. At that point, I was no longer 'respected' moderator, but now a banned peon member.

Point is, InI learned through much study, The Revelation of St. John the Divine is a book of a spiritual kingdom in a spiritual world. It really doensn't have much to do with the physical world at all. Most things written of are symbolic of things in the spirit world. Babylon's confusion of the word led me to believe Rev was a chronological book of future physical events. Chapter one tells me otherwise. In chapter 1, Jah tells John to write three things, things past (hast seen), things present (which are), and things that (will be). That means only 1/3 of the writings are of future events to the time of the writing.

It's clearly not chronological, there are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 vials of wrath, but nothing says they don't overlap in time. InI overstand the rider on white horse was Jah in the form of Jesus on earth, 2000 years ago. 7th seal would be 2nd coming/judgment day. I believe the 7 trumpets are where Selassie is mentioned, one of the 'trumpets' or shouts heard around the world. I also believe Bob Marley was also one of those trumpets. I can see where Keith Green was a trumpet and martyr as well. I don't know the others but don't really expect to hear more than one more before it all comes down.

This is how InI overstand the matter.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 10/28/2013 9:43:03 PM

Give thanks to JAH RasTafarI and for the I's rasponses, my question has been answered through I and I guidance and study.

I came across this video and as Brother Culture sing in this song, "Only one leader stood up to be revealed. Only one leader was worthy to loose the seven seals."

JAH truly has blessed I and I!
How great it is to love JAH RasTafarI!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 12:37:06 PM

Figurative allegorical parablistic speech once again in relation to biblical authentification of His Majesty which gets mindlessly repeated by Rastas over and over to the point where they have to ask what was the meaning again?

Come out of the bible and you wouldn't ask such a question.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I