Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=356&start_row=1

Dreams?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/10/2004 6:03:40 AM

I have many dreams ... but there are times when they are far and few between ... very likkle in seeing daylight ...

but last nite, I was visited by a young black woman, not full dread, asking me - actually pleading with me -- not to go into rasta ways. I remember her pleading, but I can't remember her reason for that.

How am I to interpret that?

Is there any significance for RASTA with regard to dreaming?

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/10/2004 10:35:54 AM

well, i-man think that dreams can just be stupid things from your mind, or dreams can be messages sent to someone from The Highest HIMself. dreams are important. it connects you with someone/-thing. ...hm...I dunno how to explain that.

I think this special dream you wrote about is a inner conflict between your Big-I and Little-I. Maybe you don't know if you should go rasta way or not.......I don't know. I don't know you.
but c'd also be some bad influences from babylon.
c'd also be a test.....if you're strong enough to go rasta way or not.

I'm not sure 'bout that...

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/10/2004 10:41:22 AM

when I dream (if i dont forget my dreams), most of the time it's nonsense. absolut stupid nonsense ... like being imprisoned in a endless small color-changing cube that grows until it reaches the size of 1 mm (very very small, for those who count in feet and inches and these things). I dont know why, but that growing of the cube really frightens me. or is it the the size that frightens me ?
I dunno...

maybe it says that there is something in me (rastafarI ?) that wants to grow and that has to grow. and i'm afraid of killing it or whatever......I've no idea.

greetings, Bredda Alex

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/10/2004 10:43:37 AM

i man say, this is a very interesting and important theme concerning RastafarI. having dreams and visions.... i think that's important to see what's going on inside of someone who makes experiences with jah-jah rastafarI...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/10/2004 6:09:00 PM

Some dreams are there to help our mind sort out things, to explore our thoughts or fears. Other dreams come as prophesy, and other dreams come as a warning.

The I need to search yourself to sight what the dream is about. It could be your doubts about RasTafarI way showing through, or it could be someone connected to you that is bringing their vibes into your dream, or it could be some outside spirit.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/11/2004 7:53:41 AM

Bredda Alex and Ark I,

Thank you .. all I and I said is true ... and I do know, and sight that my journey into spirituality, not only necessarily Rastafari, is bringing my own sight and my own knowing closer to I and I experience ... It stopped me in mid-stream really ... and I thought of another dream which didn't seem to have meaning until i connected it to the one I had a few days ago ... i dreamt that I sighted an eagle and commented to the man who was next to me (didn't see his face, only his presence) wow ... the eagle then turned in mid-flight and flew directly towards me ... our eyes locked, and i said to the man -- she is visiting ... many things still for this I to overstand, but at least i am recognising my limitations ...

Bredda Alex -- I do know I -- we are all I and I, although we have not sighted each other ...

Ark I -- could I ask a personal question? How long have you been RASTA ... I have now observed I in speech (maybe not thinking)and there's a confidence in I's knowing that jumps off the screen. For some odd reason I settle I .. I know I.. ignore me, I think I weirding out again ..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/11/2004 8:49:22 AM

As with all RasTafarI, I have always been RasTafarI.

I come to know the name RasTafarI in 1991, and saw that this was I trod. I Itinued I growth as RasTafarI during this time and then started growing I locks in 1995.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/12/2004 6:37:23 AM

@seeking:

"Bredda Alex -- I do know I -- we are all I and I, although we have not sighted each other ..."(seeking)

....sorry, can't overstand what the I mean by this...

@Ark I:

how old have the I been that time, when jah-jah sent him light to the I ? how did the I see Rasta before recognizing Rasta inside a the I and before knowing that this is a hola truth ?

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/12/2004 11:55:38 AM

"I don't know you" Bredda Alex in response to dream

"Bredda Alex -- I do know I -- we are all I and I, although we have not sighted each other ..."(seeking)

"....sorry, can't overstand what the I mean by this..."
Bredda Alex

I mean that even if i have not seen your beautiful face, or your smile or your caring eyes, I still know I, as you know ur I-self ... I know we are all one ... and even if the expression of the oneness differs, we are still one ...

as someone said: does a drop in the ocean, know that it's the drop or the ocean?

Love

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/12/2004 12:18:24 PM

you mean the "Oneness", "I and I" ... right ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I