Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=356&start_row=11

Dreams?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/12/2004 12:31:23 PM

right ...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/12/2004 6:37:21 PM

Bredda Alex, I was 15 when I learned of the name RasTafarI. I didn't know the name RasTafarI before this, or about RasTafarI people, so I had no opinion before.

When I first saw what RasTafarI was about, I immediately recognized that this is I trod, and that Jah had already guided I to prepare I for this trod. And Jah Itinues to guide.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/13/2004 10:12:37 AM

to me it seems like most of the people, who've seen the light of jah one day, see this light with the age of about 14 to 18.

if you look back to 1930 in the times of Leonard P. Howell -> nearly everyone who joined his community was older than 35, 40 years.
nowadays people joining IandI community are just at the age of 14,15,...20.

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/14/2004 6:28:18 AM

One could argue that that is the age at which all of us are searching for the eternal and authentic I-self ... of course we move and change and grow ... I never feel that we don't know ... it's just that we might not have sighted ...

to return to Dreams ... how many of the I's dream? and are those dreams prophetic or not?

How much value do the I's put in the 'unconscious'?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/14/2004 8:07:51 AM

In my dream,i see the people for what they are, not just for what they say that they are and what they are going to do.Sometime in my dream iam the person (meaning, friend,family enemy).it is crazy sometime i wake up in sweat.My wife say that sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night,screaming harsh words.My past is so full of life and death ,love and betrayal,and i watched it all go down.My dreams come true, maybe not in all entierty,but for the most part.sometime i can not sleep,it not becaues of the fear of the dream,it because it feels so real that my body just makes me get up.Its cool though,i read meditate on the things that i have seen,and ask JAH to help me do HIS word in HIS time..

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2004 9:00:46 AM

Some of I dreams are prophesy, and some are not.

I can tell what dreams are prophesy by the vibes they come with. I learned to see the difference by considering the dreams I had, and seeing if they manifested in reality. Over time, I recognized a difference between the dreams that manifest in reality and the dreams that were just dreams.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2004 10:07:57 AM

i think it is that way for some people how belive that ,for myself i know that i never stop thinking about the thing that are going on in my dreams,i know for a fact by my life and my dream that GOD has let me see something,it is not all way clear until something just hits me.then i overstand.i have even tried to fight rembering the dreams,but then i wine up loseing the battled.And it is not a vibe it is a EARTHQUAKE..!!!

onelove

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/17/2004 11:16:29 AM

Greetings InI

Do InI ever consider that dreams might actually be real ... and that our spirits, not contained or restrained by the body floats free of it, to move in different realms ... possibly even different times, like in future ... so that when a dream 'comes' true, it has because we had sighted the future while 'dreaming'?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2004 9:16:38 AM

That is possible, I have heard people in the past speak about that. But that is something that I don't know for sure.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/19/2004 6:59:43 AM

I had another dream last nite ...

i was riding on my bicycle from childhood (the one my dad bought me) and the environment around me was stark, with lots of white light ... it seemed like I was in an industrial area ... and i was riding my back with much abandon going round and round in figure 8 ... i took care not to find myself in the path of a motor-car. and then the next minute, there were three black men (young men) in front of me, the light seemed less and they were pointing guns at each other ... i heard shooting and i jumped off my bike ... when i hit the ground i sensed an older women on my left ... she was lying next to me ... i remember thinking: if i get up i am going to be shot, it is best to hold my head down ... i looked at the women and i lay my left arm over her, in a protective manner ...

the next scene: i seemed to be in the environment of a train station and i was walking ... I actually stood in front of myself and saw myself coming towards me ... I don't know which one of me thought it, but i thought: um, i have to go back there to get my bike ...

that's as far as i can remember ...

what are the other I's dreaming about? and what does InI think about that one?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I