Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=320&start_row=11

European influence on African Destiny/the '74 famine.

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/27/2004 4:38:13 PM

Greetings,

Ethiopia was and is a poor country, because of wars and famines and babylon's trade policies.

When people are poor and unsatisfied with their living conditions, they look to blame someone or something for it. And usually they blame the Leader of their country. Whether or not the Leader had anything to do with it. It is the same in any country, when people are poor, many blame the Leader.

So it is through ignorance that some people jump to conclusions. Instead of seeing the great things that Selassie I did, and how much better Ethiopia was because of Selassie I, they only saw that they were still poor.

And when babylon is trying to overthrow a Leader of a country, or destroy a country, they oftentimes send their CIA to spark people into aggression. And the people that are suffering are the easiest to spark. babylon manipulates people, and send these people out to manipulate others, until their goal is accomplished.

babylon does these things to cause instability in a country, and cause people to kill eachother and destroy their land and property. And also as a means to provide babylon with the excuse to enter the country and "stop" the fighting that babylon started. And when they enter the country, they destroy more factories and property, and kill more people. This makes the country weak and in a position where they have to borrow money from babylon. babylon also uses the occasion to put their puppets in power, so they can make sure the country serves babylon's purpose.

Jah sees and knows their wickedness, and they will have to answer to Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I