Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2894&start_row=11

Malachi Z. York claims that our great king Haile Selassie is a traitor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/26/2008 10:09:28 AM

IF he is not of JAH, then he must be of the other spiritual power that is deceiving the whole world as of this moment.

Remember Satan
Remember Satan
That guy no dead
That guy no dead
That guy no dead
The guy a trod earth still
Fulfilling his pledge to deceive the world

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 10:17:13 AM

I am a Bobo shanti so don't you judge me you don't even know me. Not all of his books are Blasphemer how do you know that I don't have books on Halie Selassie I read all types of books.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 10:29:01 AM

I never said anything bad about Halie Selassie because I'm a black man like HIM. Halie Selassie is the creator and he created me stop putting words in my mouth I said that these are the Words of Malachi Z. York.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2008 10:44:07 AM

What words did i put into your mouth?
I said
"This man is calling His Majesty a "traitor", and you actually ask is he a false prophet???"

"Is he a false prophet" are those your words or not??
Did he call His Majesty the Almighty a traitor or not?
and u ask such a question, you cant figure that out for yourself?

"I am a Bobo shanti so don't you judge me you don't even know me."
No i do not know you, but i know Bobo well enough to know a Bobo would never ask such questions, for a Bobo or any Rastafari´s faith rests totally and completely on His Majesty, and He/she would never doubt His Majesty for some damned child molestor.

"Not all of his books are Blasphemer"
lol, isnt one enough for you to know just who you are dealing with??
From the first time you knew that he said such a thing about the Almighty,you should have been burning his books,all 18 of them.

" how do you know that I don't have books on Halie Selassie "
i never said you didnt, i just said i wonder.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 11:43:13 AM

Maybe somebody that look like Halie Selassie impersonated HIM and Malachi Z. York thought Selassie had his father killed. I think Malachi Z. York might be a crazy man but there is some truth in some of his teachings.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/27/2008 3:07:49 AM

Why is evryone of you who are regular posters on this forum , i.e. Ras Kebre and Prince Hotep coming down against this bredren?

Why are you sounding like you are attacking and rebuking him for nothing?

Even Ras kebre, you come up against him with some condescencing, and belittling wordsound?

Is this how Jah would behave to a one?

He brought something to light and asked for ones' views, ones who are meant to be a light to his path, not bullies with big clubs waiting to pounce on him and bash him ( in this case with negative scornful word sound)

Since you speak of His Majesty so well, why not speak AS Him so well?

Onserve his humility and discreetness....

Jah,Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/27/2008 3:24:47 AM

fyah burn one love.

white man come pound your head and say one love, white man come and trick the hebrew into hating HIM and believing in this type of things that make u end up 6 foot 6. And now he came and mash up New Testament, mash up Selassie I and say that this guy is crazy but has some truth, fyah burn that!!!
What would HIM do if someone came and called HIM a traitor??? This is not just a public forum, this a JAH-Ras Tafar I forum, so if a man come and bash Selassie I and still say he is a Selassie I follower, now this is funny to I. Was my first comment rude??? did I bash on the brother? didn't I say politely that Malachi is a false prophet?

"Maybe somebody that look like Halie Selassie impersonated HIM and Malachi Z. York thought Selassie had his father killed. I think Malachi Z. York might be a crazy man but there is some truth in some of his teachings."

if u hear something u like it doesn't mean it's true and if u hear something u don't like it doesn't mean it's not true. Stop holding on your X leader. Your back has gone thru the wall now and u still trying the same false paths and believing false lies, the bigest thing in life is to get rid of the false teachings that u had been tought and believed, it's called freedom.

I pray that Emmanuel I shall show the I true path. Emmanuel the 7th never embraced this guy. So why u come and say u have Emmanuel head and do satanism?

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 3:37:19 AM

I didn't say there was anything wrong with New Testament I just stated that is was plagiarized from the Old testament.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/27/2008 3:55:35 AM

Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.
new testament=fake; that's what u said.
by the way Yahshuah said HIMslef that He didn't came to change the law, He just fulfilled it. U bring down everything that Bobo stand for, that HIM stand for and u call yourself a Bobo, u call yourself a Ras Tafar I?

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/27/2008 4:08:34 AM

If the New Testament isn't plagiarism then why doe's it sound so much like the old Testament? I didn't say all of the New testament was false because different people contributed to the making of the new Testament.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I