Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2894&start_row=1

Malachi Z. York claims that our great king Haile Selassie is a traitor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 2:12:15 AM

Selassie the Traitor
I (Dr. Malachi Z. York-El), myself have a personal interest in the travesties of Haile Selassie because he was a traitor. He betrayed my father. It was because of his betrayal, that my father, As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi is now dead. Now, this is the real story. After all efforts to keep peace in the Sudan between the Ansaars and the opposing party (which consisted of the Khatmiyya, the communists and the Egyptians) had failed, As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi decided to leave the country for Ethiopia. In the year 1970 A.D. he was to meet with Ansaar leaders, many of whom had been exiled, outside of Sudan at Alraduwk Mountain Camp, 22 Kilometers (12.4 miles) east of the Sea of Alkurmuk. Unknown to As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi, Haile Selassie betrayed the Ansaars by making this known to the May regime.
An agreement had been reached between him and Haile Selassie, to allow the Ansaars to secretly immigrate to Ethiopia and to maintain training camps on the border; but Haile Selassie betrayed the Ansaars. He informed the British government who worked with the Americans and the Anglo-Egyptians, who he had always had a pact with, of this plan. On the way to the border, on March 31, 1970 A.D., a police force surrounded as As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi and his companions, Sayfuddiyn Anaji and Muhammad Ahmad Mustafa.
As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi was shot in his right leg, his two other companions were assassinated, and their bodies were buried in Aldown Valley (near Bawu in Ingasana Mountain). The police then took my father to jail. Haile was informed that he was there in jail and there is where the alleged god, Haile Selassie, ordered my father's death. He was shot repeatedly in the back of his head. His body was later taken to the same place where they buried my father's other two companions.

Source: Is Haile Selassie the Christ? [edited]
Related: Haile Selassie, Fake Christ | The True Mahdi
Egoism

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 2:16:13 AM

I want to hear your opinions on the Nuwaubian leader Malachi Z. York
Do you think he is a false prophet?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/26/2008 2:41:14 AM

it's his words against the words and WORKS of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, Malachy Z. York ether and all those things against HIM schools, universities, Ethiopias freedom in 1941, HIM speaches...at last HIM biography.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 2:48:18 AM

I purchased 18 of his books but I will not buy that scroll that is dissing King Selassie I. Jah Bless all my true Rastafarian brethrens and sistrens on this forum.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/26/2008 3:35:31 AM

Now for all I know and the I should do too, having that kind of name, that HIM is God, if He is God, than why does this man speaks against HIM. Think bout that. He can be a so called false flag a misinformant, planted to decieve the Israelites or who he could be just a blind man with no sight, who is no good for a shepherds position anyway and he still lead the sheep astray, from HIM, He is not the R man either way and if He is not the R man He must Be of the X world, he is unclean, if his word lead u astray, I don't want to bash the I new purchase brethren, well at least not your entrepreneurial skill just so the I know, InI must all read and learn all the time, well perhaps the I shall read some true stuff , I have seen his video, just so u know that I'm not talking from thin air.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 6:33:37 AM

did you see his videos when he is teaching about Elohim on youtube? he did a book for rastafarians called the holy Tehillim.In the introduction he says the real rastafarians live in the mountains and practice a pure way of life. they refer to these who sell drugs and smoke marijuana and hashish as rascals. those are his words not mine I don't see anything wrong with smoking sensi isn't it the healing of the nation.

Messenger: Bobo Lion Sent: 6/26/2008 7:01:57 AM

I was reading in the Holy Tehillim and it said taken from psalms 82:6. the whole life style of Jesus was plagiarized from David. Jesus quoted from the books of moses which where the so-called 5 books of the Torah, where he states in John 1:17: "For THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST". The Again in Mark 12:30 He States " and Thou Shalt Love The Lord Thy God With All Thy Heart And With All Thy Soul. which Is an Exact Duplicate of Deuteronomy 6:5 Where It States "And Thou Shalt Love The Lord Thy God With All Thine Heart And with All Thin Soul. This is another way to show you that the books of the New Testament where Plagiarized from the Old Testament there is nothing new about the New Testament.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/26/2008 7:06:52 AM

The real rascals are those who invent their own theories and don't give flying f. about what HIM said, these people I hate, "the real rastafarians" living in a mountain does not make u a Rastafari, living by the teachings of His Majesty does! U take up a name Bobo and yet speak of such blasphemy, that Yahshuah didn't exist, maybe Haile I was a Mason too or didn't know what he was sayng?

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 6/26/2008 8:35:13 AM

I know like any of my brethren know, maybe im... a lil different.

Saying that, who was that man's father really? Do you really know what he did in his life. Also Malachi seems more defensive and on the offensive. Another thing is how do you tie Haile Selassie to this, when this is around 30 years ago? You know how many other people worked through the Ethiopian government. The soppose assassins of HIM where "his own people" so called.

Now as for the poster, I know where soppose to have open minds here, but where do you even get off posting this? Is it a way to get off on our posts?

I dont believe in seperation of no one including RastafarI, although I wouldnt judge my brothers n sisters because they are each on your own journey, just as I am.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2008 9:15:11 AM

First of all, let i ask
why do you call yourself Bobo Lion?
Are you a Bobo?

I doubt it...highly
Actually i know you are not.
So why are you hiding behind a false identity?

lol you have 18 books of this blasphemer?
And how many books on His Majesty do you have i wonder.

It is unbelievable to i

This man is calling His Majesty a "traitor", and you actually ask is he a false prophet???

reason that out for yourself, i for one have no time or patience for it

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I