Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=256&start_row=11

Why Haile Selassie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/18/2004 4:42:31 PM

Greetings,

Look around, what is happening now, and what has happened in the last 100 years, I and I are in the Revelation times, so I and I eyes have been open to see the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Selassie I appeared in these Revelation times, and it is the things that Haile Selassie I does in these times that shows I and I who He is.

Also, why do you think, there is no more King of Kings, Lord of Lords ruling Ethiopia after Haile Selassie I. There were many before with the same titles, but none after.

What have you heard Jahphet, to make you doubt?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 3/19/2004 7:05:23 AM

yes , greetings ,
mi can't overstand dat question . are you questionin the faith of your brothers/sistrens ? or you wanna insights ...... yes maybe you wanna insights .................
i&i know Selassie I is mi God . Knowledge nah want no explanation , seen . mi know , mi nah believe .why i know , you should ask God , not me.

i&i would be gratefull , please, dat you, give mi your insights , of why you pray King Selassie I ? cause you do pray Haile' Selassie I , right ?

mo'love

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/19/2004 9:06:40 AM

Greetings I

First of all... Iman not here to ask this question to make doubts or be disrespectful.... no, I simply ask you to EXPLAIN me your faith in Selassie I.... that I can learn from the Is.... to get some inspiration, help etc etc...
And when you tell me what you are beliving, but not WHY, doesnīt it help me very much...

Ark I, there are Kings after Selassie I, also King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Lion of Judah... fulfilling the prophecy like Selassie I did. For example Asfa Wossen as Emperor Amha Selassie I.
I also think the earlier kings werenīt globally enuff... because Jah is for the whole world! But then one might say, did Jesus himself speak to the whole world?
I just want to say, that there will maybe come a King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Lion of Judah, From the Root of David, Emperor of Ethiopia in the future who will fulfill the prophecy and Revelation Iwah that NOBODY will doubt him. I donīt know....

Yes I see this time.... itīs getting crazy... but what happened that one say it is revelation time? Because the happenings of the Revelation time are written down in great detail. You say, Selassie I opened the seals.... when? Did he really open the seals? Why you say that? Are you speaking of the book "Haile Selassie I and the Opening of the seven Seals"?

What letīs Iman doubt?
Am I doubting? .... I am just asking with the intention of learning, getting wiser....

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/19/2004 9:45:24 AM

Bro Gad I

thank you,and all that are truly seeking the truth

if the i want to know about JAH why not ask for youself HIM the qustion that you ask his childern.

you have posted that you know that there is other king of kings,but
then you ask a question that you know for your self..

but there is only one JAH(GOD CREATOR).

there is know answer to be given hear that will give what you look for, truly for the truth you have to look to JAH

one

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/19/2004 10:48:32 AM

Greetings,

Firstly, I am not offended and I don't think that the I is being disrespectful. I am just trying to address your reasonings.

The I said,
-------------------
Ark I, there are Kings after Selassie I, also King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Lion of Judah... fulfilling the prophecy like Selassie I did.
-------------------

There may be King of Kings after Selassie I with the titles, but not fulfilling the prophesy as Haile Selassie I does.

The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah appears twice in Revelation, first to loose the seals and begin the process, and then at the end of babylon season, when judgement come. When you look at Revelation, After the seals were opened, the destruction and turmoil in babylon began. Opening the seals sets the course of Revelation.

So from the time Selassie I was born until he left the throne, the seals were loosed and some were opened. What I see during that time and what I see today, and what I see for the future, shows I the time we are in. And the only way this time could come about is if the seals were opened. Maybe you don't think the things that are happening today is the prophesy of Revelation, but that is how I see it, based on the detail spoken of in Revelation. But I don't think that the worse has come yet, I sight more judgement and signs to come, and more wickedness from babylon before they are no more.

Haile Selassie I is the one who opened the book and loosed the seals, this has nothing to do with the book that the I mentioned. The works he did and the judgement he brought to babylon through his two edged sword is what makes I recognize HIM. And that is not all, I spirit is what recognized RasTafarI before I knew the details about HIM, and before I had better Iverstanding of these Revelation times we are in.

Also, what I have seen in I own trod, makes I sight that this trod is right for I, and Selassie I is the King of Kings. RasTafarI people are the SoulJahs doing their part to bring about judgement.

And I posted the scripture below before, which to I is another example of the prophesy showing Haile Selassie I as the King of Kings. Because Selassie came with judgement, to reveal to the nations their wickedness, and bring judgement to babylon.

2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.

Jahphet, I had asked what made the I doubt, because the way you spoke, looked like doubt. If there wasn't any doubt, there are many things that the I would not have said in your different posts in this topic. Or at least, that is how I perceived it. It is not because the I is asking questions that makes I sight that there is doubt. But it is a few statements here and there that makes I think so.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/19/2004 2:30:30 PM

Greetings I

Yes, maybe I am doubting....
You know.... suddenly it getīs too much for I young faith.... I am in confusion now.... it is like you think you know the runnings, and then somebody destroy your image of this world.... yesterday I thought I overstood, today I am a bit confused...
So I hoped the Is could guide I a little bit through...

Ark I... you say the horses has already ridden?
So you know the book Iman mentioned? This brother really tries to explain every detail in the book of Revelation and itīs connaction to Selassie I.
Do you also see every detail? The white, red, black etc horses.... and all the BIG miracles that are done when they ride?
Or do you mean, Selassie I must have opened the seals, because otherwise we wouldnīt be in this Iwah now, no matter how he did it actually?

And donīt you think it would be possible, that there could come the prophesied in the future?
With big miracles that the WHOLE WORLD recognise him as God?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/19/2004 3:28:29 PM

Greetings,

I will show the I how I interpret the passages where the book is opened, then the I will at least see how I sight it.

Revelation 5
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Verse 5 says
--------------------
the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
--------------------

At this moment in prophesy, the Lion of the tribe of Judah already prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals, that is why the word prevailed is in the past tense. He opened the book, and loosed the seals, and to loose the seals is not to open the pages that were sealed, it is just to unfasten, or unlock the seals.

John was in the spirit when he saw the visions of prophesy, so he had heard while in the spiritual realm, that the Lion of the tribe of Judah hath prevailed to open the book and loose the seals. This happened on earth, during the time of prophesy.

After this was accomplished, John then saw:

Revelation 5
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

What John saw now was seen in the spiritual realm, the heavens, that he was in. The Lamb that John saw was the Inity of the seven spirits of God that were sent forth into the earth. All the spirits are One in the Lamb. So Jesus Christ, and Selassie I are One as the Lamb. The book was opened, and seals loosed on Earth, and then the seals were opened in the spiritual heavens to bring the judgement.

-----------------------
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
-----------------------

The Lamb was able to take the book, and to open the seals that were loosed by the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. So the seals have already been loosed and are still being opened in these times.

The next time that babylon will see the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, won't be while they are still alive. It will be before the second death, when they have to face their final judgement. That is why Revelation shows two appearances of the King of Kings, first to begin the process of Revelation, and secondly, after the opening of the seals are accomplished, and judgement has come.

That is also why in the scripture I showed the I from Esdras says:
---------------
33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.
---------------

I and I are RasTafarI, and I and I have the role in bringing about the judgements of the Seals to the world. I and I are the ones that remain on the Earth, that are fighting this spiritual war, in high and low places.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 3/20/2004 3:20:43 PM

Beloved ArkI,
I apprecialove this post- the words of Joseph Hill rang a clarity in I heart today. Last night I was reasoning with my now X kingman, who has drifted far from His Holiness in his heart. His parents are catholic and recently threatened him that they will not speak to him anymore if he doesn't get I 2 youth baptized in their 'church'. They said he put up with I 'religion' long enough and that it was time he did the right thing-----
Of course this infuriates I for they want to see I kids regularly but I cannot trust them to not attempt a baptism or invade the youth minds with caholic fear and hate....I youth are just 5 and 3- they don't need that yet. but that is beside I point today.
He assured me he wouldn't trespass the youth that way and he overstands.....yet I have been turning in my mind so much over how he can be denying what his heart stood for before. And I see that he never loved HIM---- although he prophesed in tongue his heart has always been far from HIM. How can I expect him to love HIM today???
I was checking the bobo site yesterday and read a testimony about the heavens darkening, rain falling, thunder lighting etc just breifly before His Majesty plane landed in JA-. Are there ones present that believe this, seen this?? This is what we were reasoning on. And how growing up as a 'christian' as a youth I always was taught that in the end times EVERY ONE WOULD KNOW IT- that it would be obvious signs and wonders. It could not be or mass repentence would take place, right? But today I know with a surity that not every man will bear witness until that final, final moment where every knee shall bow and every tonuge shall confess. But the seals before that may be more subtle than ones 'thought'---- remember that many, many prophesies have come manifest and not every soul on earth was aware.....
blessing everytime,
Sis April Joseph

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/20/2004 10:40:18 PM

Greetings,

I have also heard of the rain and lightning before Haile Selassie I landed in Jamaica, and how the skies cleared when he landed.

These things are truth, all RasTafarI people that know themselves and have been given this gift, can call on Jah Creation.

It is not just imagination, but it is so. I and I can call on the wind, clouds, earth, and all the elements. But not by our own command, but by Jah command, as Jah calls on I and I to raise up creation.

Don't worry about your children's family on their fathers side. Always teach your children the right, and they will not be polluted by wrong doctrines. And even if the family did baptize the children in secret, it makes no difference. Water baptizm can't save or condemn, I and I livity and Oneness with Jah is what will save I and I from destruction.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 3/20/2004 11:11:20 PM

Yes I-- I also believe that prophesy was fulfilled when HIS majesty came. I was using this occurence to show that fulfillment can be subtle and reveal-ation time is revealed unto HIS children, for their benefit and not for the benefit of the ungodly.
Rasta don't need CNN news broadcast before InI sight fulfillment! InI are called to overstand what has been written... It are the ones that are watching and that know what is written that can see clearly. For if all man bore witness to these things their hearts would be turned toward JAH because of HIS works, HIS power, and not because of faith....
Bless,
Sis April

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I