Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=242&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/6/2004 7:21:18 AM

Greetings I

I just looked breefly on the page...
It looks to me very good!
European people must understand that it is not enuff just to say "ok, I am sorry what we did.... but what do you want now from me?"....
It is not enough just to stop racism etc... shure, that is the start.... but European people, countries, governments etc etc must to the maximum in their efforts to REALLY HELP Africa and all African people on this earth.... because ALL of them are the VICTIMS!
But it is not the right way to make hate agains whites... this must happen in UNITY.
I am not the slavemaster, colonist etc... in fact "my" country was never involved in slave trade, colonisation etc.... but I also know that I am European, and all this crimes were done by Europeans!
So stand up WHITE AND BLACK people... UNITE....
It is not enough just to talk and talk and talk... no, I n I must act! I n I must realise I n I words!

Where I live the situation is different.
Here, there are not any black people of African Slave Ancestors. All black people here come on their own wish from Africa.
But that is because the colonial influence on their African Countries made the situation there so difficult, that now they come here to look fo a better life.

Here, where I live... first of all I n I have to fight against Racism. But here it is difficult, because the people do not see any mistake or crime that they did... they did not take African Slaves... so they do not see why to treat them good.
In fact many see them just as other immigrants like those from east-european-countries.... and people do not like them.
So here it is very difficult to make the people clear why racism is wrong... because they think them are right.... because they personally(and there ancestors) did nothing wrong to Africa.
Shure, that is wrong!
But that makes it difficult.
I do not know how the situation is in USA... but I think people see Africans here like the Americans see the Hispanics...

Fight Racism! Stand Up! And act like you preach!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/6/2004 2:10:39 PM

Greetings,

The reason that I say that the best thing to do is for people to come together and form a business, is because if people work hard and start a business that provides something that people need, then they will receive the fruits of their labour.

Whether the business is just black people, or a mix of different nationalities, it doesn't matter, I am just saying that this is what needs to be done to achieve something in babylon, because babylon won't do what is right.

I don't feel that a group of people will be able to convince babylon to pay what they owe. And to take it by force will probably not succeed, because babylon has a large stockpile of weapons of force, much more than any other group of people, and trying to take it by force will only lead to more death and bloodshed.

So how is reparations to be made when the people that owe the money refuse to pay up, and no other country is powerful enough to enforce anything on them.

If there is another way to make this happen, then I would like to know. Maybe others have seen doors that I have not. But protests, rallies, letters will do no more or less than speaking and writing about it. Protests and writing letters might appear like actions, but it is just words written on a sign that is carried around, or words written on paper that is sent through the mail. All those things can do is spread the word, and those ways are not the only way to spread the word.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: sis T Sent: 3/6/2004 5:20:52 PM

Greetings.

I think Za-Za was right in his reasoning that people like YOU, Ark weaken the movement! You can not 'coast' in this movement, YOU must stand and fight, not just with wordsound but with POWER = Physical momentum....Can you live consciously while coasting along singing 'one love' yet not even physically doing anything to help 'raparations' and or repatriation..for the BLACK AFRICAN....? What do YOU do?

Lip service is NOT enough anymore....

CURE is (atleast) taking ONE step towards mending the wound'S that was/is/are caused by the wicked global white supremist regime...

I have seen many ones like you, that ride on the backs of the African in HIS movement, and coasting around will NOT do anymore...
Selassie I would want MORE than lip service from the european...

Stop reading between the lines, and take HEED to what I have written, remove your whitened EGO at the door of Rastafari, for if you left it when you sight HIM, YOU could recognize that words are not sound if the TRUTH IS MISSING!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/6/2004 7:28:41 PM

Greetings,

Explain to I what physical things I could do to help reparations and repatriation, and what physical things that CURE is doing.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/6/2004 8:22:00 PM

Blessed Love..JAH RASTA FAR I

The first thing ones must stop is saying what is not possible and what is off limits and what is not legal. INI be positive to ALL ways of taking what is already INI. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE and all ones with a pure intention to the truth sites this.....

Let us not be deafeated by ourselves.....Leave the naysayers to the pagans.

If you have no confidence in self you are TWICE defeated in the race of life. With confidence you have won even before you have started.
Masters of your own destiny..MArcus Garvey

FROM THE WORDS OF MARCUS GARVEY..............
..Jah created you masters of your own destiny, masters of your own fate and you can pay no higher tribute to your Divine Master that function as man, as Jah created you...When it is said that we are created in His own image, we ourselves reflect HIS greatness.....and when we allow ourselves to be subjected and create others as our superior, we hurl an insult at our Creator who made us in the fullness of ourselves.

I trust that you will so live to-day as to realize that you are masters of your own destiny, masters of your fate; if there is anything that you want in this world it is for you to strike out with confidence and fatih in self and reach for it, because Jah has created it for your happiness whatsoever you may find in nature. Nature is bountiful; nature is resourceful; and nature is willing to obey the command of man-Man the soverign lord is supposed to hold dominion and take possession of this great world of ours"

The ends that you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself; but the ends you serve that are for ALL, IN COMMON, will take you even into eternity."

Each one must do what INI called to do. There is no time for any mashing down the others. When the I know that what INI doing is true and real to the Creator, then what ever anyone else says is just irrelevant. This movemetn and livity is not some media commerical of buying and selling for some monetary profit. ONENESS means isn't always a happy unity of ROMANtic love...it is an awareness that the road to Zion.....

With shame I admit that often Nefertiti do not do what I KNOW I can do. This is SIN f omission. Then I see someone else doing what I know I can do and it brings more shame and a sense of sadness, because i have put off on another bredren or sistren what was suppsed to be done. Let us not turn I own sense of inaction into some sort of defense. Let INI site the energy that is the one purpose of INI, not of i own vainty and pride. I see so often in movements jeleousy is the thing that fails the whole purpose first and people secondly. Let I not allow this to overtake I. Site..THis is something that is a spiritual weakness of the flesh and we should recognize it amongst INI and instead of throwing the stones about it, site is for what it is and OVERCOME it. Let INI uplift one another to action, not to reaction.

INI be the leader of I...no one else. Offer what the I hve and humble I to accept whatever it takes to march to Zion for all the ones. INI not the orgainzation-a stagant term of talk.......

INI MOVEMENT....MOVEMENT MOVEMENT...of Jah I-dren. Move, dance, sing, read, listen, trade, make, exchange, reason, live, give birth, teach.......KNOW YOURSELF.................MOVE YOURSELF..........

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: sis T Sent: 3/7/2004 1:19:44 PM

Greetings

Ark - please refrain from steering from the truth of the matter.
Know Thyself and in great consciousness thou shall SEE....It is not for I to explain what has or has NOT BEEN DONE, instead of relying on another I's reasoning, try to figure it out yourself...the cause for action is NOW.....

HIM said...."UNTIL..."

Forward!

Messenger: MICHAEL Sent: 3/7/2004 1:46:10 PM

greetings in the name of SELASSIE 1 everliving

how much time should pass before we simmer down on the slave talk an the back to Africa movement

the I will never forget history

all man at one time or another was downpresed or oppressed by another man , ALL MAN

so this means EVERYMAN has been through his or her babylon

again Idren asks when do we stop and move forward

Idren lives in U.S.A ( but great granparents came from Ireland during potato famine , so should the I keep on hating , NO I will do what SELASSIE 1 teach the I FORGIVE )

Idren is white and its a shame that the I knows the truth and only know 1 blackman who knows the truth also ( most blackmen in U.S.A. are heathens or lost children of Zion , in fact most Americans just dont care about JAH , history , or their own roots )

Idren can run circles of truth around most of my blackfriend and they do feel embarassed an jealous

so even though Idren is white I spread HIS word

get over the color thing , SELASSIE also talks of this

for that matter Idren would not say SELASSIE was a blackman

HE not white either

to me HE has appearence of ALL MEN

Dear ArkI , keep the fire burnin for they nonot what they say........stay stong like the Lion

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2004 2:28:55 PM

Greetings,

Sis T, I have already figured out myself what needs to be done. And I have spoken about it here in this post and other posts. I have also spoken about what I see that CURE is doing. So I asked the question to figure out if there are other things that CURE is doing that I didn't notice.

When I saw the reaction of the various people that have commented about my views on this subject, it made I wonder if there was something I overlooked, so I asked my Idren to see what he thought about it. And yes, I asked for another I's reasoning when I spoke to my Idren, because I trod is to learn more, and if I can't see something by myself, asking for another I's reasoning is a good way to open my mind to see other things. I wanted to see if he thought the same way as I do, or if he thought differently, and I wanted to see if he could show I what I overlooked if he thought differently.

And after reasoning with him, I saw that he thought the same thing as I did, that reparations wouldn't come until babylon falls. And when I asked him about the usefulness of rallies, protests, and letters he replied, "Rally? I na go to no rally. It's better to blaze fire on babylon."

We know the power of blazing Fire, and rising the Earth Forces, and have seen the evidence of it. This is Word, Sound and Power that brings about the Action of Earthquake, Whirlwind, Lightning and Fire, and the other elements. This is what we do, and part of the role that we play. Other people must know for themself what role they play, and I won't step into a role that is not my own, and I don't expect others to step into my role, unless it is also their own role.

In addition to blazing Fire; spreading Jah word and revealing the wickedness of babylon, are two more things that we see as a better use of our time, and when I say our time, I speak of myself and people that see the same, because other people's time is best used for whatever they think is best. And we feel that spending our time doing good to our brothers and sisters, and helping and assisting them in the ways that we are able, a better use of our time. And we feel that working together with our brothers and sisters, and together trying to find ways to get the things we need for ourselves and our people, a better use of our time.

We can see the fruits of these labours, and we know that they are beneficial for RasTafarI movements. Others are free to see other works as more beneficial, but we will Itinue doing our duty and playing our role as SoulJahs for our God and King. And we won't leave our military post to go after others, but will remain until the battle is won.

Selassie I is I God and King, and his Black skin doesn't separate I from Him. RasTafarI called I and I answered His call.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: sis T Sent: 3/7/2004 6:22:31 PM

'Blaze fire on babylon'?

blazin fire to each other? Hmmm...I wonder if your bredren marched in the streets of Toronto with the other idrens back in 96'? Probably not, they were too busy 'blazin fire'...so what do you do for the efforts of the I's who have moved forward and are building up Shase' for ones like you who coast in and about in this movement, blazing fire, waiting for babylon to fall? Did David blaze fire against his enemy? or rise up in ACTION against the wicked? not just with wordsound but with POWER !Do you or your bredren's raise funds for the ones who have rapatriated to the land? or are they too busy blazin fire to each other?....

Keep pretending that 'reasoning' or 'blazin fire' is the only way to fight babylon...
My understanding now is that too many ones who claim to sight Ras Tafari, don't actually take heed to HIM words and ACTIONS....this is a sad day, when some can't even try to emulate HIM in action who they sight as JAH!! ...Did HIM Haile Selassie I not rally to the UN for help? through a concerted effort, HIM rose up like David, in ACTION, and won against the fascist regime(babylon)...
Ask yourself, WHY are millions of Africans and African in Diaspora requesting via rallies/organizations/written requests for reparations/repatriation?....of course you don't think it necessary, you benefit from white privilege but are too vain to acknowledge that it exists and YOU shall remain it's legacy.

I do hope and pray one day, that you will take action like HIM did. Cus words don't crumble babylon...only ACTION.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2004 10:43:17 AM

Greetings,

If a person "blazes fire" and no action comes, then no Fire was blazed. When a person who knows how to blaze Fire, blazes Fire, it rises the earth forces. For those that don't know this power, I can understand how they would see it only as "blazing fire" because all they are capable of is "blazing fire".

The First Nations of the Americas have a prophesy where they say that around this time in Creation, the leaders of the different nations will have two choices, to lead the world to prosperity, or destruction. And Revelation shows the path that the leaders of the nations have taken.

Selassie used his sword to cut through babylon's wickedness and show them the right way to live, to give them one last chance to turn from their ways before they lead theirself to destruction. They refused and chose the path of destruction, and Revelation will complete it's course. Jah already knew that they wouldn't heed, but Selassie I gave them the judgment so that they could no longer hide their eyes to the reality of their wickedness, and so that those that are to turn away from wickedness can heed.

I can see a benefit to protesting for things that babylon is already willing to give, to speed them up to change sooner. But babylon would only be willing to pay a tiny fraction of what they owe to the Africans, and they know that if they pay a tiny fraction, the people won't be satisfied, because the small amount that babylon would give will be an insult. They also know that once this door is opened, they won't be able to close it up. And they won't only have to do what is right to the African descendants of slaves, but they will also have to do what is right to the First Nation people of the Americas.

If I am wrong about babylon, then I will have to answer to Jah for that. But if I see babylon this way and I am right, but I ignore what I see, then that will be an even worse thing to have to answer for. And for those that sight protesting, rallies and letters as the solution, then they should do what they see as right, because this is their judgement.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie Ithat will be an even worse thing to have to answer for. And for those that sight protesting, rallies and letters as the solution, then they should do what they see as right, because this is their judgement.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I