Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=242&start_row=1

C.U.R.E

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: sis T Sent: 3/5/2004 9:37:22 AM

http://www.reparationsthecure.org/

ENOUGH LIPSERVICE!

EUROPEANS (CAUCASIAN) MUST STAND UP & FIGHT...

STOP BENEFITTING FROM THE AFRICAN HOLOCAUST !!

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 9:59:46 AM

I been trying to tell them that but they want to talk about JAH and love and oneness. They're not looking to be Warriors!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 10:17:05 AM

{I been trying to tell them that but they want to talk about JAH and love and oneness. They're not looking to be Warriors!}

how can a person go to war if him not know why he is fighting...i fill dead is dead if you dill with that that is your say.. in am one,man,ini,have one god,ini,see that one spririt..ART OF WAR..

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/5/2004 10:42:48 AM

Blessed Love....JAH RASTA FAR I

It is not that a warrior is a militia man. THere is a difference. Soldiers of a "NATION" are not necessarily a warrior. The are paid to fight and kill, taking orders from a channel. The soldier is fighting for something outside of himself, using skills that he has attained by training in a realm out side of himself.

A warrior is a more solitary being, but not neseccarily alone. A warrior is what each of us are called to do, becssue in life there are adversaries all over. A warrior is a one who is balanced in mind, body and spirit. TRINITY.....Site......Prophet Priest and KING...INI destined to be a warrior. It is not about me, u, he, she and they destroying u, me, he she and they. NEVAH...it is about knowing yourself to move with full awareness like water moves.

From the Art of Peace
One should be prepared to recive 99% of an enemy's attack and stare death right in the face in order to illuminate the path....
To truly implement the Art of Peace, you must be able to sport freely in the manifest, hidden and divine realms.

Blessed love Jah Rasta Far I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 11:15:15 AM

"Are you a Warrior, Killer, Slicing Sh*t like a Samauri?"
Old Dirty Bastrad/Wu-Tang Clan- Protect Your Neck

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 1:12:04 PM

not like that but, somthing like it...

you wrtie to me likE you have some on your mind..???

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2004 7:24:40 PM

Greetings,

The cure right now is for I and I to work together to build our own things. A group of people with different knowledge and skills can build a business together and bring independance.

How many more years will African people have to wait before reparations will come? Instead of waiting in the same situation until it comes, come together with people around you and create something. There is no need to suffer with not enough when Inity can bring more than enough.

This is the cure that can be used right now, and it is the cure that RasTafarI showed His People. Many groups of people have done this and have become wealthy enough to get whatever they need. It is very hard in this place and in any place to do it by yourself, strength comes in numbers and from Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: sis T Sent: 3/5/2004 9:27:24 PM

Remember Selassie's infamous speech, you know the one that most europeans hold dear too...

'Until the philosophy....' Hey Ark - has 'UNTIL' COME?

Let I&I come together in UNITY when all parties who are responsible and continue to benefit from 'white privilege' admit the atrocities that continue till this very day against the 'African...if the benefactors of white privilege are not actually 'doing' something to move forward to the philosophy of 'UNTIL' THEN they remain part of the problem.

stop hiding behind red/gold & green and
admit the truth of the global white supremist mentality...
You benefit from it!!
Action speaks louder than words.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/5/2004 10:20:18 PM

JAH RASTA FAR I....

Yes I, Sista T. True.

I visited the CURE website. Blessed. A lot of good vibes. Some of the same old ones, but JAH know.

It is time to get rid of white nationialism, white priviledge.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2004 10:48:47 PM

Greetings,

If you don't want to come together in Inity with white people then that is fine. You can come together in Inity with black people around you and make movements to start a business together. For people that want to live that way that is their choice, but I don't see that for myself or my family so I will Itinue to speak of I and I for I and those that are One with I.

Yes, until the philosophy that hold on man superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned there will be war. And I will fight in this war together with I brothers and sisters. I will fight in the ways that we fight.

I don't think that organizations like C.U.R.E. will accomplish the goal of reparations and repatriation. Babylon is not going in that direction, they are going in the opposite direction. Selassie I came and gave babylon one last warning but they didn't heed but have become more wicked. Babylon will finish their season and then they will be no more. For the people that think that these organizations will help, I hope that they are right and I am wrong. But I don't even think there is a possibility that babylon will do right to repay for what they have done wrong, so I don't see any reason to protest, rally or send letters to them like the people from C.U.R.E. I would rather spend my time and energy fighting as RasTafarI spiritual SoulJahs fight, because I feel that these actions are the actions that will make a change.

Babylon has their guns, but I and I have the power of the earth. And the power of word sound. Just as I don't believe that those organizations will make a difference, I know that some don't believe that Nyahbinghi word sound and power controls the earth forces. But my own experiences prove to I that it is true, so this is how I fight and this fight is what I see as part of I role. And I also fight by showing others the greatness of Jah and the wickedness of babylon, so they can see the truth, and this word can spread. So that is one thing in common with what C.U.R.E does, because they also spread the word so people can open their eyes to the wickedness of babylon.

There are many different roles in this world for people to do. If everyone is performing the same role, then the other things will not be dealt with. People must do what Jah leads them to do, there is no need to follow another unless Jah leads you to do so.

This is a prophesy from Mitar Tarabic, he lived in the 1800's
------------------
After the Great War (world war II) peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear... black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy.

After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars. (until the final war)
-------------------

And Selassie I observed this in reality:
-------------------
But each one of us here knows that what has been accomplished is not enough. The United Nations judgments have been and continue to be subject to frustration, as individual member-states have ignored its pronouncements and disregarded its recommendations. The Organization's sinews have been weakened, as member-states have shirked their obligations to it. The authority of the Organization has been mocked, as individual member-states have proceeded, in violation of its commands, to pursue their own aims and ends. The troubles which continue to plague us virtually all arise among member states of the Organization, but the Organization remains impotent to enforce acceptable solutions. As the maker and enforcer of the international law, what the United Nations has achieved still falls regrettably short of our goal of an international community of nations.
-------------------

And the UN isn't doing a better job right now, but is much worse. And if the UN can't make the wicked do what's right, how can a group of people do that. Babylon won't listen to anyone, but will do more wickedness to gain more riches and power. I will fight the fight of the Nyahbinghi, and others can fight how they fight.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I