Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2015&start_row=31

U believe or U know?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/21/2007 12:50:59 PM

Ises Iyah

The Brethren KebreAb already said everything. And I think I n I did all these words in a very polite manner, as it is suitable for I n I Kings and Kings.
The Brethren should not feel forced to respond to all these things, as it will only end in arguing. I do believe that I n I showed logical arguments which everybody can feel and understand.
I do feel that I n I showed the brethren, that the brethren's way of forcing your personal opinion on others, with tactics like making other opinions seem ridicolous like a cow jumping over the moon, is not a King's behaviour.

Just leave it at that. Everybody can see for Iself.
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/21/2007 12:54:50 PM

Ises

Back to topic.

To me, Yeshuah's teachings of faith (walking on water, moving mountains, downstroying the tree, self-healing through own faith etc etc) is the foundation of the mystics which he teaches.
The Mystics, which his Majesty also called Spirituality, is the very foundation of our being. This is where I n I faith is no religion but the allembracing spirituality of the universe lived in daily life. This is no jokebizness. Holy people around the world practice that. His Majesty loved the indian mystics and brought yoga to his ministers.

Selah

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/21/2007 7:42:32 PM

I am new to your group! I already inroduced my self to your group leaders, as Jay T. Baldwin Americans to Preserve the American Dream and Democracy, www.apadd.com I am Nick-named the Revolutionary in your group!
I think the power hungry plutocratic, Kabalistic Elites, the most powerfull, and wealthiest, mostly white, would like to divide us all. I mean divide the masses of the entire planet, not only by religion, race but cultures. Divide and conquer!!! Just as the rich man owning a corporation keeps his employees divided, non-unioned and conquered!!. This way their is no one in his way to world domination and power under the new world order. All of this hatred is festred by this World power elite to keep us "Deaf! Dumb!, and Mute!" I may be a white boy but I love all races, somthing the New World Orderist Satanic Kabal of the power elite disslike the most!!
Peace my friend!!!!

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/21/2007 7:49:00 PM

I truly believe that God gave us the power to change things for the better here on earth!
If we squander that gift we deserve oppression by the evil power elite!
The Revolutionary, "Peace through revolution!"

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/21/2007 8:38:05 PM

Selahssie son, is right!
The evil ones the powerful ones are attempting to turn our realities into illusions, through lise and deceptions. This way they can foul up this world in the name of the dark Emperor Lucifer!
Wake up all Peoples!!!!!!! David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative of the UNITED NATIONS! Yes the UN!, quoted "NO one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." This is the reality we all will eventually face! Jesus is the only one to crush these plutocrats with us as his sword!!
The Revolutionary www.apadd.com

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/21/2007 8:57:41 PM

Greetings Revolutionary
Don't you find it contradictory to call your organisation apadd, in search of Amerikkkan democracy yet that is the very establishment that has destroyed civilisations and has propagated oppression for centuries and continues to do so. Whose democracy are you fighting for? Whose justice? Cos Amerikkka surely aint fighting to empower the Natives of its soils or the minority immigrants and slave descendants. And its foreign policy is surely not fighting for world peace but another of its many bullying tactics.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/21/2007 9:06:40 PM

I've scrolled through your website and I'm seeing Amerikkkan liberties this n that,stuff about rigts and justice, but to I that name Amerikkka brings many questions. To whom are you referring by that name and in what context are you speaking of the Amerikkkan dream? 'Rights to free public assembly' - are these the rights crafted by the founding fathers after they'd colonised the Native Indians and Hawaiians. I find your cause worthwhile, but its the naming and the values similar to those the govt itself claims to uphold that stirs up opposition within I. Blessed.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/22/2007 7:19:08 AM

Seen

This is why, though my sympathies will always be with the all the innocents who lost their lives on 9/11, in some sense, i am glad it happened. why? Because,
For centuries, the people of the white western world, have been manipulated into thinking that enslaving and raping the earth nations was the way to advance themselves. But since 9/11, perhaps for the first time, these same people are waking up to the fact that while they have been enslaving others, they have themselves been slaves all this time.

"Revolutionary", know this is a Rastafari site before you start speaking about jesus saving us, and i dont want to hear about no dark emperor lucifer, this is not star wars or something

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/22/2007 7:30:42 AM

On another note, Sistren Ten
do the I know of a man named Dr.Alberto Rivera?, If you dont, it would be good if you can look him up. You might i think find some interviews or something on video.google.com. I think you will find it interesting...i think most will find it so, but the reason i am telling the I in particular is because ini had a little reasoning a little while back.
Dont take everything on face value,since a lot of what is said is from a very christian point of view, but you will find important info neverthless.

Rastafari Blessings

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 5:54:31 AM

Give Thanks Ras KebreAB for the info, its quite interesting to learn of the cover-ups of the Catholic Church, there's alot happening that we know nothing of like when the Church massacred Greek Christians in WW2. They tried to deny Rivera was a priest and yet there are id pics of the man in priestly gear - when you think of all these that people like Rivera and Louis Adamica exposed it makes you wonder what kind of world we live in. When a seemingly Christian church participates in evil acts, operating on principles kin to a dictatorship - everything is covered up and people are too afraid to speak out, those that do are crushed. I'm not dismissing any of what I've read or in doubt of Rivera's story but I ask in an effort to over your position from the past discussions: if one were to speak of the Church as the AntiChrist because it purports to reflect Christ's teachings but is duplicitous and secretly persecutes and oppresses others. The system is rotten, I. But would that same term be applied to an African-based cult church - like the one in Uganda that led to over 900 deaths in 2000 cos people were told the end was in sight? And what abt Heavensgate in Beverly Hills, Calif? And what are pentecostal cults and new age cults? Are we not saying religious systems can be guilty of wrong too? How many AntiChrists are there, then, I thought Paul spoke of one force? And what say you of political systems that founded on principles of humanity turn around and repress the people - this has happened all over the world? I think Anti-Christ is the epitomy of evil, the ultimate but for I, its uncomfortable to speak of demonic forces n such, its not a denial of the injustices, but I'd name it something else. And also because no human social system - religious, political or economic is free of corruption are we going to say its all the AntiChrist?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I