Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2015&start_row=11

U believe or U know?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/17/2007 11:42:01 AM

"Most people tink, Great God will come from the sky....Take away everyting, and make everybody feel high,.....well, if you know what life is worth, you will look for yours on Earth,..."

Jah Bless.
RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/17/2007 2:17:01 PM

yes! I Me Kindread.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/17/2007 2:47:32 PM

Give Thanks for the reasoning I. Blessed Love.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 7/17/2007 5:35:49 PM

Greetings

Ras Power, wise words.

I believe or I know?
I know that I must believe, as without believe I can't find the knowledge.

Everyday I am in the struggle to know that Mighty is The First and all that me, my, you, yours, and this, and that doesn't matter.

So much ignorance, arrogance, egoism... enough to know that I must to know that I have to believe or I will die, like soulless puppet of babilon.

So what the I was asking for?

That the Son of Man, was walking over water?

Bless him, as he walked over water, so all I_s can believe in that and know that he did that.

Blessed Love
Love Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/17/2007 6:47:17 PM

Aya if you don't mind my asking, how do you know Yesus walked on water? I'm not saying its impossible but when you search for archaeological evidence of things in the Bible, its hard to find anything solid. I've read some controversial studies saying Yesus walked on thin ice bec the lake froze at night, others say it might've been an illusion. I know there are also stories of Horus walking on water and there are stories in Hindu and Buddhist faiths and Bro Anbessa mentioned it in this forum. It is also said it is possible for Chinese martial arts warriors to fly n jump over water surfaces bec they are trained to do so. But when we speak of Christ, how might it be explained?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/17/2007 7:22:40 PM

By the way Bro Anbessa was speaking of Ites in Ithiopia walking on water.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 12:31:31 AM

It might be a lil hard to overstand I and I.Selahssie I is real for sure and after he finish drawing the bird a the paper the bird appeared in the window and thats real but some like to say it flew off the paper,adding illusions,so how come the drawing of the bird was still on the paper when the same colour bird arrive.Becareful of the soccerers,and magicians all ye my Kindreads,jah will show u wats real and whats unreal.The Most unreal things could be in some people thoughts.RRRRRRRRReeeeeeeaaaaaallllllliiiiiittttttyyyyy!They is another world we all will go in,but now we alive in this world face the RRRRRRRReeeeeeeeaallllliiiiittttttyyyyyyy!Inside of us is a world that is full of thoughts,this is the one u created with your thoughts. BBBlllesssssssed! Me Kindreads well alll knows!Me Kindreads,one thing i want to clear up here is that,i know that people believe before they could know,so those who believe will eventually know.I and I know that christ walk on a boat,raft,ship.But the creeks teach us that he walk on water,do u believe everything the creeks spoke about christ?Why it could not be that christ was on a boat by himself and when his bredren saw he try to reach him and he nearly drown but christ stretch his hand to save him.It is written that christ depart from his disciples some times by boat and foot.If u want to believe that christ walk on the water thats your believe,if u want to believe that the cow jump over the moon,that ur believe,if u want to beleive even in santa clause thats ur thats ur believe,if u want to believe a snake spoke to a woman that ur believe,if u believe christ will come out the sky thats ur believe but these are not my believes.When the Conquering lion of the tribe of judah came to us many turn against him and turn thier back from fallowing him because they were looking for a super man not the perfect man.A super man which most people created with there thought are much different to the perfect man or original man jah sent.Maybe is a super man,and spider man,batman some de i dem waiting for or x men or mutnms.Do u know who a illusionist?that one thing to remember.The Conquering lion did everything that is real to all of us and some still unplease with him being human.If u dont question your belief your belief will always come back to u so remember that.I know the wind is real,the sun is real,the moon is real,people is real,earth is real,everything around us is real because u have eyes to see the works of the lord is real.the lord dwelll in everyone and thats real because we know good also evil.Try to know the reality of things before they finish the illusions to suit with it.They turn de truth into a lie remember that.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/18/2007 6:24:24 AM

If you follow Christ because he is supposed to have walked on water or because Selassie I drew on paper, then you dont know much of the ways of the Almighty.
Not because these kinds of things cannot happen, but because these things are the least,so minor, and it is only the ignorance of mankind unto his true self that makes him impressed to see such things, when all is possible in the Name of the Most High.
Everyone want to speak of Oneness, but i wonder how many really iditate on what Oneness is. When everything is a part of I ,and I am a part of everything, seen and unseen, what can be impossible for i, when every molucule and atom of everything, heat, air, water, is a part of i, what can ini not do?
I know many many of Idren travel to Ithiopia all the time, but i always wonder if they see the other side of Ithiopia, the hidden side,the wonderous side,the mystical side.

Joshua !10.
12 Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

On the other side of everything i have written here
Dont trust no shadow after dark

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/18/2007 8:09:52 AM

Give thanks to both Selahssie I Son and Ras K, I overs where the Ites are coming from and no, I faith is not based on whether or not Christ walked on water or His Majesty drew a bird to life or not, its deeper than that. I don't need to be told of something to know that it is true, that's what faith is - belief in that which is not seen or known. Interesting that the I reasons knowledge comes after belief (it would be beneficial to reason more on this point to hear iditations of others) - sometimes its a shortcoming that we've been conditioned to think in a scientific pattern that seeks to prove the physical existence of something, even in the spiritual world. That's why even though I know for I self JAH is greater than the miracles that astound man, there is still that nagging desire within I to investigate and prove and know. Even though these works are works of the spirit and must be understood in that way.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/18/2007 9:46:34 AM

Ises Ilahful

People are always faster to boast than to learn. They are faster to shut their mind then to open it. Already Solomon said, the ignorant boast their foolishness while the wise stay silent.

Yes there are people who have problems with the higher Knowledge. They believe the Bible are some european fairytales, but since they still want to call themselves by HIS Name, they try to bend it around till it breaks(instead of OVERSTANDING it). Nyahbinghi from eversince taught, Read ya Bible with Overstanding. The King told us, not only read but STUDY your bible, gain Knowledge beyond black letters on whit pages.
Come on, you make me laugh. on what did Yeshuah walk? On a boat? On thin Ice? I guess this NORMAL circumstances were the reason why people considered it a miracle. And i guess the teaching which Yeshuah taught Peter about FAITH, which made also Peter walk on the water, was just a normal lesson in iceskating, right?

Oh lord, how much have we forgotten!
The funny thing is, there are people who believe they must deny the Higher knowledge to defend their Africanness, because all these stories are just european foolishness...
The truth is, Europeans turned it into foolishness, because they did not overstand the Iriginal Ightes of these I-Story.

This is not about fairytales or hearsay stories. This is the mystical powers of creation. This is higher then believing, science, logic whatever... this is Knowing in a spiritual sense.
"You deh in Babylon.... you think you can make a rocket which carry you to the moon. Don't you think YOU can make a lightening to blow this rocket to the moon?"
You remember that?

Africans carry the Knowledge of the Spiritual from eversince, because Africa is the Source and the Roots. Those people then drift away from the original powers, that is why they don't overstand it anymore.
Africans invented all Spirituality for Higher Knowledge. Not only in Africa.
The Indus Valley Civilisation (from which sprang Indian Mystics, Buddhism, Zen, Yoga, etc) was a BLACK AFRICAN Civilisation until the Aryans came and invented the First Apartheid System ever known. Which we know as caste system. And now guess why the lowest caste, the "unclean", are the darkest ones, and why there are humanrights organisations FOR BLACK PEOPLE in India?

You believe the High knowledge of Spirituality is a European faritale invention? You have holy people in Ithiopia, in Asia, indigenous people all over the world.... Aborigines, African original people, Native Americans.... they can do all these things of which you read in the bible. That is why I n I ITHIOPIANS is known as TEWAHEDO, in the Oneness of energy and matter (which is energy) we overcome the material boundaries. We are made in JAH likeness, JAH is ABOUGH physical boundaries. You think this is Hollywood?

It is an interesting mentality, and tells alot about the person, to claim that everything which I haven't yet seen, that everything which might be still to high for my overstanding, must be Illusion.
You are stepping dangerous footsteps.
The Vatican killed everybody who claimed the world is a globe, and today we know what goes around comes around.

Christ did teach us Mystics. He said, when YOUR faith(knowledge of the being) is only as big as a small corn, you tell the MOUNTAIN to move and he will. You think Christ makes jokes? You think Christ aint serious? You think this was a metapher, like the Vatican tells the people. I say, no power as mightiful than the power of the mind!

SELAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I