Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1191&start_row=11

Happy New Year

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/2/2006 1:55:39 AM

Have you been to answeringislam.com bredren? These are christians who argue with answeringchristianity.com, which is Islam based. It will take you forever, but go ahead and read both of them and look at them quarral. This quarrling exists because they have failed to walk deep enough into the realms of God.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OVERSTAND I MAN BREDREN. I LOVE MUSLIMS AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM. I LOVE HINDUS AS WELL AND BUDDISTS THE LIKE.

UNITY AND UNIFORMITY ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME. INI MUST TRANSEND OVER THE NAMES OF OUR FAITHS AND THE DOCTRINES THEREOF AND LIVE WITH EACH OTHER IN THE FULLNESS OF THAT IVINE OBJECTIVE. IF INI CAN'T FIND A WAY TO BREACH THEN WE WILL CONSTANTLY BE WARING AND RAGING AGAINST EACH OTHER. LIVE IN THE FULLNESS OF H.I.M.

CHRISTIANS USED TO SELL ISRAELITES TO MUSLIMS AS SLAVES IN SPAIN, MUSLIMS KILLED CHRISTIANS, LOOK IN ETHIOPIAN ISTORY. DID YOU EVER READ HIM AUTOBIO. PLEASE, I ENCOURAGE THE I TO SEE WHAT HIS MAJESTY WAS FACING WITH THE MUSLIM EXTREMEST IN HIS PEOPLES MIDST. IT WAS WAR BREDREN, BUT NOT ONE THAT HIM WANTED.

Raspect

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/2/2006 3:50:43 AM

This is also amazing.....the Rasta man is suppsoed to be Wise, yet the Rasta man does not know that January 1st is not the beginning of the year, and Islam is straight madness.

The New Year begins during the time of Passsover, between March and April.

Exodus 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,
Exo 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

Passover is a memorial God killing the Egyptians to deliver the children of Israel. During this specific month God proclaimed that THIS will be the the beginning of the year. What is the name of this month?

Exo 13:4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.

Abib- "the preexilic name of the first month of the year. After the exhile the name was changed to Nissan. It fell about the time of our MARCH and early APRIL"--The Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary.

The word Abib means to spring forth. It is called that because during this time life springs forth.

It is really foolish to call January the beginning of the year. Nature itself tells you differntly. During the winter, everything dies, signifying that you are at the end of the year. (Your life ends when you die. Your beginning was when life was given to you.) It is well known that during the spring time, that is when the plants begin to grow and you see everything come to life. This is the sign that a New Year has begun. THAT MAKES SENSE. But let me ask you a question...... what is the difference between January 1st and December 31st? (As far as the weather, the season,) If you did not have a calendar how would you know it was the new year?

Do you see how God's way makes more sense?

This is also showing you that the Bible Is real because it was already PROPHESIED that the white man would do this.

Dan 7:25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to CHANGE TIMES...."

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/2/2006 3:52:58 AM

If you were a real righteous man of God, you would know that Islam is wrong. On of the pillars of Islam is to take pilgramage to Mecca, and BOW DOWN before a stone. This is directly breaking the laws of God.

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Allah is also the name of a Big Black rock in Saudi Arabia, it fell form the heavens and the Arabs named it "The God."

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/2/2006 5:22:46 AM

Well Prince you are correct, it is definatly not new years. still have a couple months.

And Prince just a side note, while I care for muslims and people all creeds, its not the religion or creed that I care for but the life and soul of the being.

I man am with you on this one. Islam is the False Prophet that was spoken of in Revelations. Funny enough I have a picture of "the poop" kissing the Koran. Prince, you also know that the vactican is the seat of Satan, the Anti-Christ kingdumb, that old dragon which John warn InI about.

InI don't bow to no rock. Fyah.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/2/2006 8:20:45 AM

Vibes Alive
fear is the lock

Fear is the lock
knowledge the key
Before you judge
Make sure your mind is free

they will confuse you
with deception and disguise
try to infuse you
with a pack of fear-laced lies
blinded by fear
you will never see the truth
your conscience is clear
now the edges are smooth

Fear keeps you angry 'cause
you don't understand it
it makes you stand for
whatever you're handed
fear nothing but fear
Stay free and stay clear
fear nothing but fear
Don’t believe all that you hear

Fear is the lock
knowledge the key
Before you judge

they change the flavor
of freedom of speech
your next door neighbour
knows what they preach
fear makes strangers
of potential new friends
makes blind to the dangers
of hate that never ends

Oh yes, hate washes fear away
Distorted truth will lead you astray
There’s a price we’ll have to pay
For the far right revival

Fear is the lock
knowledge the key
Before you judge

they want to turn back the clock
and fear, my dear, is their growth stock

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/2/2006 9:22:47 AM

Blessed

I n I NAH Ilabrate no POPE BIRTHDAY! Dec 31st was the first Roman Peope SYLVESTER's birthday. This day marks the union of Babylonian Devilish Roman Empire and christianity, the beginning of VATIKAN.

I n I BUN DOWN ALL BEAST CONCEPTIONS. Read your bible.

I n I must Ilabrate I n I Incient Addis Amet day 11.Sept. Bible testifeis that this IS the true date(WTC). SELASSIE I

Bun OUT aaaaaaaaaaaaall foolishness.

Selah

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 1/2/2006 5:54:45 PM

Elijah, time will tell where your journey takes you and its for none of us to tell you where to go. I know all these people have good intentions even tru all deh fiyah burnin. people who feel strongly connnected to thier truths will defend them relentlessly.

People who spend to much time spreading thier truth often have not seperated the mind from the spirit, meaning that real truth is beyond the ability of words to accurately define... a truely spiritual leader can speak the truth simply, parables and symbolgy speak to the soul, you know what is meant without words being formed in your mind, without mind static.

Without having something to defend makes us fell weak, that is ego, not in the new mystic blah teaching but in the fact that ego is mind, we defile what we know is true by letting the mind take over and try to define the undefinable. This is all to say that many of us are in on eway or another spiritual, some more than others but it seems to me that many of us cannot accept that we dont know in relativity to all that is.

Our knowledge is so small and thus perpetuates individual ignorances, as protrayed in any division, we all know what is true and yet we know nothing. All I know at this point is that there is ONE god, that which allows all to be. I would hate to think that when I am judged I will be damned because I did not hold to certain "facts". This to many will be folly and may quote a scripture or two but will they even look inside, will they see how the scripture relates to them and not there growing ammunition to judge and defend what makes them right and you worng. Read the Bible but also read human nature, dig deep, know yourself and know your nature and then the scripture or truths can speak to you without brain fuckry. Thats why I really come here to read de I dem posts and just listen. You all speak truths to I. SEEN

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/3/2006 4:06:22 PM

72 nations bow before H.I.M rainbow throne
dont care if u muslim christian or what
when u come before iNi King U bend your knees

Ethiopia taught the word of Jah to the whole world

Bless to InI idren who hold strong and defend the faith

Fyah pon a traitor and those who would bite the hand that feed them

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/6/2006 12:16:30 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 1/6/2006 2:47:57 AM

Seen, I am reasoning what you said and the scripture you quoted. I dont doubt the scripture but i might doubt your interpretation. You may read a passage and say eurika I know EXACTLY what is meant and proclaim it but you are in fact outstepping your boundaries, you have become your own god. Even if you are hailed in the collective ignorance of humanity for your interpretation doesnt mean your right. This is the paradox... the bible is sacred and beautiful on its own..TRUTHS... explained in the best way possible threw WORDS, threw parables and symbology, but dont you realize that once you pick it up, whether you beleive it or not that you now bring in a new factor... your ignorance, your agenda.... STOP GIVE JAH HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS! why do we reason Jah on our level? whether he came black or white as a man, the full essense of jah is unspeakable, just by trying to define what is we defile what is. People chant and sing hyms to Jah because it allows us to give thanks even if our words are unworthy, the melody and good intention shines through, we must understand the POWER yet the LIMITATION of words. We can spend our whole lifes defending something... do you pray for the progression of humanity? of our black brothers and sisters that have not the confort of defending a belief? we judge who we say is still stuck in this world and yet we are all stuck in it through our actions... I say Fiyah to anyone who proclaim they are more righteous or in the good graces of JAH more than another! who do you think you are? As long as there is Division we are all acting as our own god. What makes you KNOW and not another man? fate? the will of god? do you really think that you know someting that everytone else does not? such is the vicious cycle....

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I