Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/6/2006 12:16:30 AMHidden - Foolishness

All I know at this point is that there is ONE god, that which allows all to be. I would hate to think that when I am judged I will be damned because I did not hold to certain "facts".

You will be.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The Lake of Fire is another fire that will destroy hell and everyone in it. If you dont believe EVERYTHING that the Bible tells you then you will be condemned.

You cano believe this or not. You can follow this or not, but understand that God does not accept people who are not on one side or the other.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. (He wants you to decide what you want to be, either be righteous and follow everything or be all out wicked)
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm (standing in between and not picking sides), and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. (You will still be condemned)

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You cannot serve God and Satan. You either are in the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ, and follow everything that the Bible says. Or you are with Satan.

Make your decision.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I