Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1406&start_row=11

RasTafarI is I and I only Leader

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/30/2006 2:02:52 PM

I site what you are saying. But I wonder if we looked at the Amharic reply, the distinction may only have been human refering to people, male or female, and man refering to a male human.

That is one of the problems when translating into different languages, there sometimes might be ambiguity depending on what word is used to translate to.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/30/2006 3:15:07 PM

Bless!

You know, I don't even think that HIM ever said any of it. All I've ever heard is a sound bite, I've never actually watched HIM say it. And the other problem with it is that HIM never told Rastafari what is being said. Look at the 61 Facts Finding Mission report, those quotes aren't there. Look at the HIM visit JA video, read the newspapers, hear the radio broadcast, its never mentioned. The JA government for some time wanted HIM to come to JA and denounce His Divinity, but it didn't happen. Instead He crowned Our Elders and told them that they were to repatriate the people of JA. Why you crown someone for wrong? You don't.

So lets say that this was HIM speaking but someone made foul play on His words. I'd believe that too. After studying the Bible and seeing the diference between what Christ says in English vs. His Aramaic.

But seriously, how can anyone believe that interview? Its way to contradicting. Plus the overwhelming amount of interested parties that would love nothing more than to crush the Rastafari's Irit. But what eva Jah jion no man cyan bruk, seen? From this supposed interview, to a bunch of undocumented hear-say quotes that were apperently told to everyone but Rastas, and then the icing on the top is 25 years without a actual burial, three different supposed locations of Him body and not one DNA test to boot. I smell agenda cooking here.

Blessed love to InI Mass

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2006 5:55:28 PM

Is it possible to find this interview in its intirety and iriginality anywhere today? I dont even know if it was written down or recorded or even really happened at all.
I would just like to hear the Amharic and see for iself.

Heathen should know them cant test i faith

JAh RasTafari

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/30/2006 8:17:45 PM

Bless,

I have only heard the "qoute" part of the interview in audio. The quote is supposed to be a part of an interview of HIM that was on a radio broadcast. But whats funny is that this is the very last question that Bill Mcniel asks HIM, then Bill McNiel says something like 'And still millions of Ethiopians all over the world still claim Him as the Messiah' or something very close to that.

But the very simple fact is this. In this interview His Majesty 'claims' that He has given Us this word. Then show me when He said this in JA. ???? Its simply false, belive it, the Jamaican Government would have that quote posted all over JA stuffing it down Rasta throat, but they don't and the fyah them still can't cool, so as it is said let Jah arise and His enemies be scattered.

Peace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/31/2006 1:35:13 AM

Here is a link to that interview.

Canada 1967 Interview with Selassie

Selassie is discreet, just as Christ spoke parables to the pharisees of old, Selassie I speak HIM parables to the pharisees of today.

Look at how HIM answered this question from Hoffman in the Christmas Interview

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, are there any incidents in your life which stand in your memory as times when faith in Christ sustained you?

H.I.M.: There are many instances in my life where the belief in The Almighty and the Christian Faith have sustained me, times of troubles and difficulties. No matter what may befall a human being he can always succeed in overcoming it in time if he has the strength of faith and praise to God, for inevitably He comes to the assistance of those that believe in HIM and those that through their work live an exemplary life.

This goes not only for Christians in my view, but for all men. I think God communicates with those that find themselves in misfortune. In particular, when my country Ethiopia was invaded by aliens several years ago I was sustained in that period by my faith in God and in the abiding belief that justice, however it may take time, will ultimately prevail.

If I did not have faith in The Almighty and in His Righteousness and that justice inevitable prevails, then I would have lost hope and thus the interests of my country would have been ignored. Because I attempted to maintain my faith in HIM and because all Ethiopians maintained their faith in the ultimate goodness of the world and in the grand design that The Almighty has for all men in the world, we were able to victoriously re-enter our country and rid ourselves of evil forces.

If I did not have in my heart the love of God I don't think I would have acted in a manner that I did. The love of God brings a sense of religiousness in a human being, it gives him comfort for the future and assurance that right cause will ultimately prevail.

In the question Hoffman asks:

--------------
Your Imperial Majesty, are there any incidents in your life which stand in your memory as times when faith in Christ sustained you?
--------------

He asks about Selassie I's faith in Christ.

But in Selassie I's reply, HIM never speaks about Faith in Christ. He speaks of the Faith that Christ taught, the Faith in Jah, the Christian Faith.

H.I.M.: There are many instances in my life where the belief in The Almighty and the Christian Faith have sustained me, times of troubles and difficulties.

Selassie I didn't embarass Hoffman by directly contradicting him by telling him that he was wrong, RasTafarI instead showed Hoffman what the Christian Faith truly is. Not the faith taught by many christians who believe you can't communicate with Jah but can only deal with Jesus Christ. What is the difference when they are One? Communicating to Jah is communicating to Jah, Eashua Christ is Jah, Haile Selassie I is Jah, One God. The True Christian Faith that Eashua Christ taught, as seen in the books Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, is the Christian Faith in the Almighty God. People try to separate One, but One will always be One.

Selassie I Itinues to show his faith in the rest of the answer to that question:

No matter what may befall a human being he can always succeed in overcoming it in time if he has the strength of faith and praise to God, for inevitably He comes to the assistance of those that believe in HIM and those that through their work live an exemplary life.

I think God communicates with those that find themselves in misfortune.

I was sustained in that period by my faith in God

If I did not have faith in The Almighty and in His Righteousness and that justice inevitable prevails, then I would have lost hope and thus the interests of my country would have been ignored. Because I attempted to maintain my faith in HIM and because all Ethiopians maintained their faith in the ultimate goodness of the world and in the grand design that The Almighty has for all men in the world, we were able to victoriously re-enter our country and rid ourselves of evil forces.

Sight the parable in the quote from the 1967 Canadian Interview, Selassie I was teaching people that it is not about Re-incarnation, that is the mistake. The Truth is that Haile Selassie I is God. All have the choice to be One with God. Haile Selassie I is the One spoken of, who came to open the seals and to show the example that I and I should follow and trod as One. Selassie I has shown I and I the way, He opened the seals and the judgement is in progress.

Bill Mc Neil: "there are millions of Christians throughout the world, your Imperial Majesty, who regard you as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ."

Selassie I: "I had heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that 'I am a man,' that 'I am mortal,'(I have heard that an Ethiopian that listened to this interview said that Selassie I never said mortal) and that 'I would be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that the human being is emanated from a deity.'"

Selassie I never said He is not God and He never said that he is not Christ. He said he is a man, Eashua Christ also said he is a man. The idea of Eashua and Haile Selassie I emanating from a diety is a limit and excuse that people put on their self. Instead of looking at Eashua Christ and Haile Selassie I and Living according to the ways of God, they make the excuse of Them emanating from a deity and that is why They can live so, but that other people including theirself cannot. They disregard the teachings of Eashua Christ and Haile Selassie I by believing this. They don't want to face that Life, so they just make excuses. I and I don't need to look for emanation, but I and I must emanate the Spirit of Jah from within ourselves, to overcome and be One with Jah.

In Revelation Eashua Christ said that he who overcomes will sit on the throne with HIM as He sits on the throne with the Father. Only One sits on the throne, so they are One.

Selassie I is the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, who has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Overcome
1. To defeat (another) in competition or conflict; conquer. See Synonyms at defeat.
2. To prevail over; surmount: tried to overcome the obstacles of poverty.
3. To overpower, as with emotion; affect deeply.

Selassie I is the One who sits on the throne with the Father as One. And I and I have the same choice, but only a few will choose it, and for some it won't be chosen until future generations, and others will never choose One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/1/2006 7:08:58 AM

why cant i get through to the link
Apprecilove any help

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2006 12:52:58 AM

I fixed the link.

It should work for you now.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/15/2013 9:37:51 AM

Firefull words Ark I.Just as they came to test Immanuel I in those times,I see them test Rastafari.Even if the Heathen have quoted Selassie I that way(dat Him say Him not God)then let Rastafari be praised because dats the real character of Jah.What have been hidden to the wise and the prudent,has been revealed to InI the babes and sucklings.Note dat,not always do Jah reveal Himself officially or publicly,remember Immanuel also hid Him divinity and only revealed it to the meek.Meditate and see the character of Jah,filled with humility,look how Him was born of a virgin,look how Him lived,so filled with humbleness,if Him was a boastful Jah,Him could have announced it everywhere,so as Selassie I this time,so mighty and powerful but still consider Himself amongst InI.If Selassie I would have accepted dat Him is God,then they would try to kill Him again like 2000years ago and would have declared H.I.M a false prophet.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/15/2013 9:47:35 AM

Idrens and Sistrins...let Rastafari be Crowned.H.I.M words and works are truly the fullfillment of prophecy.See dat if,according to the interview,Selassie I accepted dat Him is God,then the prophecy wouldn't have been fulfilled,the words Selassie I spoke fullfills what Immanuel said,dat if a man could come and say"I am He"or "He is there"believe him not.HAILE SELASSIE I lives JAAAAAAAAHHHHHH RAAAAAASSSSTAAAAAFAAAAARI!!!Great and Thunderable

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/15/2013 3:01:11 PM

Yes Zion Mountain. Haile I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I