Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 9:40:43 AMHidden - Foolishness

Another thing i just noticed is how people just take something and ASSUME that it can be anything. In posted up Revelations 19:11-15, it prophecies of Jesus Christ's second coming. Why did some idiot , say that this was Sellasie? And then he looked at me like I don't know what I am talking about!

2nd Peter 1:20 " Knowing this first,(This is the first thing you need to know about the Bible) that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. "

If you want understanding of the Bible, you will not get it by following some man's interperetation. The Bible Interperets itself, and answers its own questions. You do not need another book (Isaiah 34:16), Look at how Revelations 19:11 breaks iself down.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he (Jesus Christ)that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire,(The same description in Revelations 1:14) and on his head were many crowns;(Crowns in the BIble represent Kingdoms,Since he destroyed their Kingdoms he took their crowns) and he had a name written,(His True name) that no man knew, but he himself. (I can't type that name on here)
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:(A white garment that will be stained red from KILLING people Isaiah 63:1-3) and his name is called The Word of God.

Now it should be clear that this is Jesus Christ.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven (His angels) followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth (Jesus Christ's mouth) goeth a sharp sword,(A powersul blast of fire) that with it he (Jesus Christ) should smite the nations: (all nations outside of the nation of Israel) and he (Jesus Christ) shall rule them (the nations outside of Israel) with a rod of iron:(That is a wipping stick. That is something that you beat people down with. He will beat the nations DOWN) and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Stomping out the other nations, which is killing them)

You see how other scriptures in the Bible link up to make the prophecy clear?

This guy is gonna say it is Selassie? How? why?

First of all, can you prove to me that it is Sellasie? Nope. Jesus Christ is King of Kings.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Jesus Christ is the King that will show up in this time accorsing to Matthews 25:31-34. He is the King above all, and he is the Lord above all others.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IT IS HALIE SELASSIE?
===================================

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I