Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:00:33 AMHidden - Foolishness

Ok........ You posted up SOME of the scriptures we commonly use to prove our point, but you didnt disprove them.... then after that post you move on becuase you think you've got something.

You tried to use John 3:16 to say that God loves EVERYONE because it says "the world". You are interpereting that to mean ALL PEOPLE. So.. EXPLAIN THIS!

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

YOU CANNOT LOVE EVERYBODY IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY! If you say God loves EVERYBODY, you are then saying that God hates NOBODY. So If he hates NOBODY, why does Romans 9:13 say he hates the people opf Esau? (The white man). ANSWER THAT!!! I can show you 3 more scriptures where God said he hates NATIONS OF PEOPLE.

Now... above it is telling you who God loves Jacob, which means Israel.

Isa 48:1 "Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel...."

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob (Israel) have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

God is telling you who he loves RIGHT HERE. ISRAEL... so if you are paying attention... it would be obvious that in John 3:16, when it says God so loved the world, that world woudl HAVE TO be Israel, because he hates OTHER PEOPLE!!!!

But lets say that is a JUMP (Even though it is not... im just gonna do this diplomatically) IS THERE A SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS ISRAEL ALONE IS A WORLD THAT WILL RECIEVE EVERLASTING SALVATION?

YES.

Isa 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

ISRAEL IS THE WORLD THAT WILL RECIEVE EVERLASTING LIFE ACCORDING TO ISAIAH 45:17!!!!

Now in case, you refuse to believe this, i challenge you to show me a scripture that says everyone else will recieve an everlasting salvation. Give me a scripture to prove that the world in John 3:16 is ALL PEOPLE.

It can't be done.

Now the point is already proven..... but i just want to prove it can't be done.
====================================

Jeremiah 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob (Israel) my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee;(Gos is with ISRAEL ONLY) for I will make a full end (THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT) of all the nations (OF THE ETHIOPIANS WHITE MAN, CHINESE ALL NATIONS EXCEPT ISRAEL) whither I have driven thee:(ALL NATIONS according to acts 2:5) but I will not make a full end of thee (GOD SAID HE WOULD DESTROY EVERYONE ELSE BUT NOT FULLY DESTROY ISRAEL), but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Therefore there is no way possible the nations could recieve Salvation. And therefore the wone that Jesus Christ died for IS ISRAEL ONLY. I dont have to go anywhere else with you.

And that is IT on that.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I