Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/29/2021 5:32:42 AMHidden

jessep86
I thank you for your answer, but I don't think I got that much out of it. It's the same argument that homosexuality is just a sin because it's wrong and ancient religons condem it. So I can't get any closer to why it's wrong. Other ancient civilizations practiced it. I wish I could get answers to all my questions I asked. I want to ask you all these questions in one box now. If you are reading this box, you do NOT need to read the four other posts I made before Jessep86's response.

Question 1: Gay people in Jamaica are being kicked out of their homes. Most of them are too poor to flee out of Jamaica. They live homeless on the streets and people kill them, throw rocks at them, burn them, Knocking their teeth out and do other terrible things to them. You can't tell me that's a lie. Several documentaries show how many of them have gunshot wounds and stabbing scars.
Do you HONESTLY think that they have chosen to live this way? You say that Rasta live in the TRUTH and speak the TRUTH always. So.. Give me a TRUE answer instead of looking to the other side just because you don't like the thought of men with feminine ways.

Question 2: You say that the way of rasta is not the way of LGBTQ, but who are you to define rasta? A lot of rastas eat meat, drink beer and smoke weed without it being a sacrament. But they are still rastas because they have their own spiritual journey towards His Majesty. Sexuality is private. If a meat eating man can be rasta, why can't a gay man?. How far would you go?

Question 3: Why are you so much against homosexuality? Why does it harm you? As I said. Your bedroom is private. How can it harm?

Question 4: Many people also think that it's okay to be against homosexuality as long as you are not against a homosexual individual. But if you don't believe in their * lifestyle * then you are indirectly saying that you don't believe in them either. For them, it's their identity. So you bash their identity. Therefore you say that there is something wrong with them. What if you were in their shoes?

Question 5: A lot of rastas have sex without it being pro creation. Young rastas use condoms when they have sex with girls. Sex and orgasm is more than just having a child. So how does your argument about *gay sex not creating life* make sense?

Question 6: A straight dude who choose not to have children. Is he in the same box as a gay man? Do you see it as selfish not to have children? If yes. What would you say to an unfortunate man who has never found the only one to have his child with? Many believe that they themselves are too poor in their life situation to put life in to the world.

Question 7: Many homosexuals are extremely smart and happy. I even know a psychologist and a math genius who lives happily with their husbands. They are helping to put progress in the world. They are gay in their bedroom. What is wrong with that?? The reason I am writing this is because Ignorant / Rasta Youth and a lot of Christians argue that many gays are sad because they live a homosexual lifestyle. A lot of gays are happy and smart too. And there are btw other ways gays have sex than just putting their penis into the anal. There are many who just cuddle and do other stuff.

PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS
I really think that Rastafari people need to educate themselves about what they really stand for and why they do it.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I