Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2021 9:58:36 PMHidden - Foolishness

JAH Child,

Blessed I

Yes I, the I have some interesting questions. The I seems to overstand enough and any further reasoning from my side, I am afraid will confuse the I.

Just know that what I was trying to say was that Pharaoh copied the Ethiopians.

The Egyptians copied the Ethiopians. The people on those walls of Egypt are clearly Ethiopian. They got their stories from Ethiopia. Egypt was rome and Jesus they say was roman. I and I say he is a Nazarite with dreadlocks. The nazarites are Ethiopians. The dreadlock individuals are nazarites. Nazareth was a place where the dreadlock individuals lived that seperated themselves unto JAH.

JAH the God of Ethiopia.

Moses received his knowledge from the God of Ethiopia.

The Pharaoh is Satan in flesh. And the same is the Pope of Rome. The Pope of Rome is Satan in flesh.

Rome copied Egypt. Egypt Pharaoh tried to make him look like JAH. The Pope thinks he is a good god. The Pharaoh is god of the Common and Greater good of mankind. The Pope of Rome is the god of the Common and Greater Good of mankind. The people are the slaves to the Common Good. The Pope or Pharaoh did not want to see his system fall. Moses led the people to the light and away from the oppressor.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I