Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2021 7:31:37 PMHidden - Foolishness

Read The Holy Commandments.

O generation of Ethiopia, thou shalt have no other God but the Creator of Heaven and Earth and the things thereof. Sing ye praises and shout Hosanna to the Lord your God, while for a foundation ye sacrifice on earth for His Divine Majesty the Lord our Lord in six days created. the heaven and earth and rested the seventh; ye also shall hallow the seventh day, for it is blessed by the Lord, therefore on this day thou shall do no manner of work or any within thy gates.

Yes I

In the book of Athlyi, I and I reads

The sixth day God made man for his glory, and all things were given unto him for his possession and for his use the woman hath God made of man and for the glory of the man that she serve him and raise up seed unto him.

And God rested the seventh day and hallowed it that men should do also.

Now when the man saw the woman that was made of him and for his glory, he loved her and married with her, consequently she bore children unto Him and they became the father and mother of all men.

And God called the man Adam and the woman Eve. They were of a mixed complexion.

And it came to pass that God commanded the man to give names to all things that are made.

Yes I

And read here, Chapter 43

THE MAN BEFORE ADAM WAS

I am His Majesty King Alpha The King of Kings, alone with my Own BONA FIDE Lion-Hearted Wife Queen Omega, THE BIBLICAL SOVEREIGN OF THIS WORLD.
We are Black Peoples if you please.
The Copyright of this World if you Please!!.
Race & Nations, Languages & Tongues & other peoples, will come and go, from off the FACE of this EARTH BUT His Majesty King Alpha and His Wife Queen Omega, We be here always if you please.

Yes I

JAH created man in his own image, in the image of JAH created he him; male and female created he them.

Our first parents are made in JAH perfect image of King Alpha and Queen Omega.

From the beginning JAH spake and all things were made that are made.

The sixth day JAH made man for his glory, and all things were given unto him for his possession and for his use the woman hath JAH made of man and for the glory of the man that she serve him and raise up seed unto him.

And JAH rested the seventh day and hallowed it that men should do also.

Now when the man saw the woman that was made of him and for his glory, he loved her and married with her, consequently she bore children unto Him and they became the father and mother of all men.

Yes I

Many years ago there were false teachers, teaching babylonian science. There are also false teachers today teaching the old ways of Babylon in a modern science. They will teach wrong ideas that will destroy people. But they will say that those wrong ideas are true. Those false teachers will even refuse the Creator , who made them. And so they will cause JAH to destroy them quickly.

Many people will believe and copy the false teachers. So, those people will do very wrong things, like the false teachers. And, as a result, other people will say bad things about the true way JAH wants us to live.

Yes I

The false teachers are under the supervision of the Pope of Rome who is satan the devil. The agents of satan are speaking lies from the church to the governments and let the people walk in darkness.

And here, read The Promised Key

Dear inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere, the King of Kings warriors can never be defeated, the Pope of Rome and his agents shall not prevail against the King of Kings host warriors you all must stand up, stand up, for the King of Kings.

Blessed I

More fire upon the wicked

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I