Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2021 7:16:19 AMHidden - Foolishness

The I should go after the works of JAH and not the dictates of man.

Fight this plannedemic. Come out of Babylon.

Babylon is deceiving many with these unconstitutional rituals.

This plannedemic is here to control the population. The whole world bowed down to the beast and the whole world is doing the pagan rituals that the wicked man himself wants us to do. The whole world is doing the pagan rituals that the Pope of Rome wants us to do, by wearing masks, the I is doing the pagan rituals of Babylon.

Babylon says that you must wear a mask, not for yourself! you hear that? Babylon is saying that you should do the rituals for the common good.

The Pope of Rome is the god of the common or greater good. The whole world bowed down to the Pope of Rome and are now being called together as one.

The Buddhists, the Jews, the Muslims, the Hindus, the Roman Catholics, all the religions have bowed down to the Pope of Rome.

All the governments bowed to the Pope of Rome. All the governments of the world are following the orders of the Vatican. The governments are babylon and are taking orders from their god, the Pope of Rome.

Babylon is trying to destroy Individualism. I and I is an Individual. Rasta is about Individualism.

Babylon wants the whole world and all the religions to unite and bow together as one.

Babylon wants one world order and one religion. The Pope of Rome is god of all the religions. All the religious leaders bowed to the Pope of Rome.

All the governments must listen to the Vatican and obey the Pope of Rome.

The governments are babylon.

Babylon is against Individual freedom and human rights.

Babylon says there is no difference between the man or women that takes a vow or between the individual that reads the Bible and finds his or her own overstanding by themselves.

Babylon says that the Pope of Rome must interpret the Bible for the whole world.

Babylon is destroying Individual freedom and overstanding.

Babylon does not want you to think for yourself.

Babylon does not want the I to make the I's own decisions.

Babylon wants the whole world to bow and obey the Pope of Rome by doing the pagan rituals of wearing a mask.

Read what Marcus Garvey said,

"We are living in a civilization that is highly developed. We are living in a world that is scientifically arranged in which everything done by those who control is done through system; proper arrangement, proper organization, and among some of the organized methods used to control the world is the thing known and called "PROPAGANDA." Propaganda has done more to defeat the good intentions of races and nations than even open warfare. Propaganda is a method or medium used by organized peoples to convert others against their will. We of the Negro race are suffering more than any other race in the world from propaganda - Propaganda to destroy our hopes, our ambitions and our confidence in self."

Babylon is destroying our hopes. There is no hope for a better future when we have to obey Babylon's unconstitutional" lockdowns" that are actually an attack against humanity.

Babylon should be charged and locked away for good because of the crimes that the governments have done by torturing their own citizens by forcing them to do pagan Babylonian rituals of wearing masks.

Babylon destroyed our ambitions within our self. Babylon made us believe in a mask and took us away from seeking the ways of JAH.

Babylon destroyed all the confidence that the people had within themselves to heal themselves.

The whole world depends on Babylon to "heal" them.

This is the beast in Revelation.

The beast will pretend to heal, when really he is actually making it worse.

Masks have never worked, and will never work.

If the mask of the beast works, then why are we still in a plannedemic right now? Masks just mafe everything worse. People are dumb, listening to the government, thinking Babylon is here to save them or to "protect" them. The whole world bowed down to Babylon. The whole world is doing the rituals of babylon by wearing masks.

Babylon destroyed the confidence the people had to heal themselves.

Now people think only Babylon can save them, when in reality Babylon is only making it worse.

Babylon is not "saving" anyone! Babylon is killing everyone! Babylon will not stop now. They want over a billion dead!

Many already gave their power to the beast and gave their freedoms and human rights to Babylon.

It's either you follow the Pope of Rome or you follow JAH.

Read here what Marcus Garvey said,

"No matter where, how humble, His love is ever there;

So cheerful let our courage be and rally for the King,

The Saviour, Christ, the Lord, is He, whom angels tidings bring.

Ho, Africa, victorious! See, the foe goes down!

The Christ and Simon lead us to wear the triumphant crown;

Jesus remembers dearly the sacrifice with the cross,

So raise those banners gladly-never to suffer loss!"

Yes I

JAH love is there for I and I. So gladly never give in to Babylon and never give your power to the Pope of Rome.

Seek the ways of JAH and all things will be added.  JAH remembers the sacrifice of the cross.

The Emperor says,

"We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him."

"Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done. We should be careful that the results thus achieved by mankind should not meet with the fate of the Tower of Babel, the handwork of those people of old which came to pieces in their hands. The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" and "The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise and they are vain." The reason for this is because generally speaking man makes himself and his wisdom the beginning and the end of his aim in life, and we are convinced that the end of this is destruction and death."

Yes I

The knowledge of this world and the science and rituals of man is all vanity. By seeking after the ways of man, mankind will bring destruction upon this world. By becoming part of Babylon, by not making self decisions for the I self, the world is heading to the tower of Babel.

The Emperor says,

"Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What has a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought. "

Yes I

Go open and read in the book of Galatians, chapter 2, verse 20, I and I reads,

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Yes I

We are to obey the ways of JAH and not the ways of man.

Stop listening to the government. They are trying to have one world control. This will only lead to destruction. Just like the Tower of Babel got destroyed, so shall the ways of mankind be.

Stop believing the government. The government is Babylon. The government is not helping anybody. It is the government that is killing everyone!

Get out of Babylon, my people!

So who is going to take the I out of this plannedemic? The mask of the beast or the Individual choices I and I have to make after the ways of JAH?

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I