Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/19/2018 10:19:53 PMHidden - Foolishness

You finally say some truth nesta! Its just that you had to copy and paste me to do it.. The only people 'oppressed' in America today are those who challange the fake news establishment media narrative. They are denied freedom of speech and the right to participate in commerce. No one else faces anything even close.

And

Olive branch? Lol I was just told that my wife and son are felt sorry for.. Some real peace offering there.. I welcome the conflict. Its a judgment time. God vs the Devil.**For all those who mindlessly follow the liberal media, and their globalist controllers, in they're war against reality; you have signed on to the most insane, vicious, violent, demented, perverted, and murderous criminals in world history. -- These satanic eugenicists openly admit that they want to destroy national sovereignty to implement their one world government New World Order. Their last big hurdle is America. Every bit of propaganda is aimed at destroying Trump and America.. So have fun while you can, cuz once you get your wish and America falls, 1984 and Brave New World will look like walks in the park..

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I