Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/16/2018 9:02:59 AMHidden - Foolishness

Nesta said it really well actually.. Lets give him credit..

America is beautiful and has brought so many wonderful things to the world..

One thing he got wrong is that we embrace all the people who have contributed regardless of race.. i.e. the foundation of modern music being the 'blues' coming from black people. Beautiful! America is the melting pot of the world and that is a big reason why we have been so succesful.

Another thing he got right is that America has had a vampiric governmental system aimed at stifling this incredible production.. Yes.. We have been purposefully hijacked and cut off.. I have brought this up many times.. The IMF loans, the sell out to China.. You can call it a conspiracy theory but the NWO is real and destroying nation states the world over.. So when Trump says MAGA, and drain the swamp, he is talking about removing these restraints that have been artificially imposed onto the USA in an attempt to stop our production.. Obama furthered that cause more than any other president with all the regulations and shipping jobs out of the country.. Trump wants America to return to that rugged individualism that made us so great in producing much of the world's current inventions and art etc.. THAT is MAGA!! No other president in my lifetime has called out the governmental and media corruption on a mass scale. Trump has and the people resonate with that. Dwight D Eisenhower came from my home town of Abilene KS. He made an EXCELLENT exit speech aimed at the military industrial complex and the scientific dictatorship. Unfortunately he was not able to do too much about it during his presidency.. Trumps has the chance but the entire system is fighting against him trying to stop America's recovery.

I give credit where credit is do. Trump has brought the economy back -- even though they try to give Obama credit for that --.. Trump has brought jobs back. We are creating again! -- even tho Obama said the jobs would never come back and 'what magic wand does trump have?' -- Trump calls out the fake news media, which I undeniably probed, and thats HUGE. We have been artificially suppressed and lied to everyday, Trump is trying to drain the swamp..

Call me whatever you want. I've heard it all from screaming at the sky liberals.. Has no effect on me.. I am concerned about results and Trump has delivered!

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I