Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/7/2018 2:13:03 PMHidden - Foolishness

What has he told me about that I didnt know? He has only repeated -- as I predicted -- the mainstream Trump hating rhetoric.. I have brought up the unified movement of the news media, hollywood, social media, music industry, academia, and the general liberal agenda.. I brought up the massive tech giants censorship plan of any and all dissenting voices starting with Infowars.. I brought up the created Chinese model for world governance.. Look, im not even looking for recognition.. You will never give it anyways.. Im here saying that we have been lied to more than any of us are aware of.. Even if we can conceptualize the spiritual truth of Jah, there are many real world levels of deception that have everyone deceived to some degree.. Im calling it out man.. This blatant push for massive censorship is extremely dangerous for anyone who values free speech.. First the speech is banned, then when you cant retort or speak out, everything else is banned.. This is a coordinated effort.. Its not even hidden.. They are making their move. This is not a game..

You might not like Infowars.. Whatever man.. Just remember that if we dont stand up and stop this coordinated corporate censorship now, YOU WILL BE NEXT!! What happens when this site gets banned for 'hate speech' because we speak out against transgender and homosexuality?? Will you wait until then??

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I