Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/5/2018 3:45:58 PMHidden - Foolishness

If the system was pushing 'right wing propaganda to offset the corporate narrative'; then why is there a massive push to remove alternative content off of social media platforms? Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter are actively engaged in removing or blocking alternative content by labeling it 'hate speech' and 'fake news'.. As I plainly laid out, these social media giants have hired far-left 'fact checkers' from the SPLC and Snopes to sift through content and block dissenting voices.. Thats like a pharmaceutical company doing in-house 'saftey tests and research'.. Bias from the jump.. You can prove this to yourself real quick.. Just do a Google search of 'Alex Jones' and you will not see the source of his content or a linked article to his website pop up with the search results.. Instead, via designed algorithmic censorship, you will be directed to thousands of defamatory articles by 'politifact' and snopes and vice and everything BUT his own words... This is NOT the system pushing a controlled opposition; its simply not the reality of the situation. Controlled opposition would be Fox news.. The one mainstream media outlet that offers a counter narrative to the otherwise completely leftist perspective.. And wouldnt you know it.. I dont cite up Fox news.. I do my own research. Checking multiple sources -- even the lefts -- to draw a complete picture.. Literally every talking point you thought police have brought up here has been ceaseless pushed by the likes of CNN and MSNBC.. And when you haven't been able to giult trip me into bowing to your corporate narrative; you rally together in an attempt to dismiss it all as a 'mindless parrot of the ever present right wing propaganda'..

What about my link STRAIGHT TO THE UNITED NATIONS WEBSITE showing the 2001 document detailing the forced mass migration crisis happening in Europe and USA right now? How is that a parrot of propaganda? That is my own research, finding it admitted by the beast itself.. There is no right wing spin, its not fake news, its straight from the U.N... But it doesnt fit your narrative so you ignore it and push on that I have no mind of my own..

Even though I never attempted to juxtapose this with the teachings of H.I.M; I knew what bringing this topic up at this forum would mean.. I knew full well that it was basically committing social suicide.. I could not care less what any of you think of me here.. This is not a popularity contest for me. I was not expecting to change any minds or convince anyone of my take on this. Again, I knew what this meant.. Its that this is a situation that affects everyone; i.e. reality, and I hoped the Ras Tafari Idren, that I have such a faith in, would be dealing with a more objective and realistic view of this.. BIG UPS to NewRas.. The only one who engaged in this without repeating the same old liberal smear campaign from establishment media..

H.I.M Haile Selassie: "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and of thinly screened operations ever known."

^^ I blast through it

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I