Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/30/2018 11:14:54 PMHidden - Foolishness

Yes, I bring this up looking for an honest discussion.. Instead, I get the general liberal tantrum and lack of logic..

So many CNN talking points here its dizzying.. Muslim ban. Separation of families. Hitler.. Its like im watching The View with Whoopie Goldberg... Shake my head. Do you really not know how the Orwellian media distorts and inflates everything they force feed the public? You must not.. Do you know anything about the google algorithms that dictate what content you see first with a search? Hint, they push their narrative for the first several pages of search results.. Meaning that you have to painstakingly dig for anything that does not come from the babylon corporate medias mouth.. Obviously the truth of the situation is of no concern to the people here as they have shown time and time again to only be able to regurgitate the mainstream medias garbage.. And yes it is garbage.. Many youtube compilation videos highlighting the death threats and calls for assassination of the president.. Do a deep dive for once. There is no 'muslim ban'.. Deciding to protect the country -- which is his job -- by requiring a vetting process for immigration is not a muslim ban.. Temporarily stopping certian countries entry because of national security is not a muslim ban.. The separation of families 'crisis' was an ongoing situation from Clinton to Bush and Obama.. Trump ENDED it with an executive order.. The pictures the media used for proof were found to be taken from 2014 during Obamas presidency.. You know nothing of the elements at play here if you call the establishment, NWO, deepstate, illuminati, babylon, shadow government, etc.. as conspiracy theory propaganda verbage.... Yet this is the crux of the conversation.. You dont see the corporate players behind the scenes like the Bilderberg group, the eugenicists families of Rockefeller, Rothschild, Carnigee, etc.. These devils have been selling this country out to the Chinese and working towards a one world government.. A sovereign USA derials that agenda.. You are lightyears behind the ball here. Swallowing babylon propaganda like a psychological inoculation to reality.. I mean really... You support Obama care and a president Hillary Clinton.. You must be in too deep.. Pull your head out of the sand and read what these NWO elitists have written.. ITS ALL PUBLIC!! But its much easier to follow the herd and group think than it is to be an individual capable of critical thought.. You have shown that you can only repeat what CNN and every other corporate media outlet tells you.. Sad

Reality benefits everyone, including Ras Tafari.. We should work with truth and reality, not the force fed babylon media's divisive narrative.. But you said so yourself.. Reality gives you nausea..

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I