Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/25/2018 10:07:02 AMHidden - Foolishness

New Ras, you bring a level head to this topic. I agree with some of what you said.. Trump is NOT going to deliver us.. I dont think anyone is pushing this and I certainly am not.. I disagree with a lot of what Trump has said and done but I also see that the entire establishment is deathly afriad of America growing into what it COULD be.. To me, MAGA is an effort to build upon the ground that has been made concerning civil rights and historically racist laws by reinstating national sovereignty and the entrepreneur attitude that made this the most prosperous and powerful nation in the history of the world. America has never been perfect but it has created the opportunity for advancements that nowhere else has.. Trump has not tried to remove any civil liberties of black or brown people, he has only reduced regulations and ended bad foreign trade deals that have been purposefully bleeding America so that the economy and industry will come back.. The 'middle class' of America has been slowly disappearing since the 1930's and this threatens the livelohood of the average American regardless of race.. Well Trump has been working to reverse this and the system is throwing a fit over it.. Making up false claims -- which get repeated here -- to try and bring him down.. Its called projection.. What they are guilty of, they project onto people that are resisting them.. They call Trump every name in the book because they -- satanic babylon establishment -- are guilty of all of it but need to maintain an air of moral superiority.. They use their controlled media with scientifically deceptive and selectively targeted propaganda..

You will only be silenced or defamed when you are exposing the system.. Only their narratives get forced fed.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I