Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/20/2018 12:30:01 PMHidden - Foolishness

I appreciate the response and sentiment. In many ways I agree. However, prophecy and spiritual change must come THROUGH this reality, this level, to be made accessible within this reality.. I have spoken extensively upon the system peddling the two party political paradigm. And this is what I find so interesting, the ENTIRE system establishment wants to completely remove and censor information that counters the mainstream narrative.. The entire world government corporate system wants to overthrow President Trump. They have programmed psychologically, a mainstream culture that creates the sort of characters and beliefs that the authorities consider desirable.. It is easy and popular within the PC mainstream culture to express vile hatred towards anything Trump or America.. Its by design.. And yes, there are bigger things at hand here than just politics; never said this was the end all be all.. BUT, we are being manipulated by big tech, corporate influence, deepstate babylon politicians, ON THIS LEVEL. So to break free from this most obvious form of control; we have to expose it at this level so that the people reject the babylon eugenics programme and move into a space where we are able to achieve these higher 'esoteric', next level goals. Have to get the monkey off our back first.. If nothing else, Trump has exposed the pure vile hypocritical hatred and hysteria of the establishment media and how that media has influenced SO many people.. I find that interesting... Could this be the 'Judgment of the Gentile nations' mentioned in JAH Bible? Babylon and those loyal to it -- the gentile nations -- are being exposed for the demonic liars they are faster and faster right now... Its an incredible time to be alive. So much is happening in every direction right now.. May JAH guide us through in truth.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I