Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/18/2018 6:35:11 PMHidden - Foolishness

This topic is intended to look into a specific subject. As I predicted, this has instead delved into a 'moral judgment' of my character and a need to prove myself morally, consciously, and spiritually.. I have been on this forum for years, If you feel so inclined, many of my VARYING views -- how dare I think 'differently'-- have been expressed and are availble here. For you to instantly divert the topic beginning with false accusations of Trump and anyone who doesnt HATE him as being alt right and kkk, shows that you have bias and no intention of engaging in the topic at hand with any reasonability..

I have expressed that I dont support everything he stands for. I didnt even vote.. That I even have to put that caveat within here shows how bias and influenced your views are by the babylon establishment media; which if you really have been in the same room with those criminals, no surprise there...

This is a scientific, technological dictatorship with a ruling class of eugenics who have managed create a system where only their own are in positions of power.. Until Haile Selassie met with Kennedy and they no longer had him.. Well a week later they kill Kennedy.. And now there is a president they dont own in Trump.. Obviously they own Hillary, Trump was a laughing stock of the media.. 98% chance Hillary wins on election night they said.. Well look who has gone hysterical because their ace of spades in Hillary Clinton... LOST!! Unprecedented!! The system has NEVER lost so badly... And NOW, they have completely blown all cover and openly call for his assassination and a military coup... All while claiming to have the moral high ground.. The zombies who follow the maintsream media and establishment programming actually say they are resisting the establishment... Literally the LEFT are the confederates, the left is the KKK, the left are the fascists, they are the communists, the Marxists..

Trump is HATED by Establishment Republicans AND Democrats. The entire system is malfunctioning and showing its true self and intention simply because of Trumps presence.

Again.. Haile Selassie : "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and thinly screened operations ever known."

Do you see it?

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I