Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/19/2014 3:08:00 AMHidden - Foolishness

Yes I, Blessed I, but Paul also said: "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak". Paul was the "trouble maker" and ringleader of the Nararean Sect in his days. He stirred up all kinds of riots. He even takes the Nazarite vow, as in the acts chapter 18 verse 18; "having shown his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow". And literally Paul shared his head, (CHRIST), (JAHWord), and there where two and three are gathered, there am I in the midst thereof, as said by Jesus Christ; and in Mark 12:10 "And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner". And the Laws of Priests in Leviticus 21:5 "They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh". And in Hebrews 9:11 "But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building". And ye are God's building. -(1Co 3:9). And Jesus Christ was a Nazarite and grew his dreadlocks hair and grew his beard and the Pharaohs did the same thing, they followed the Order and Law of Priests and Priestesses and grew their dreadlocks. And this answers the question, why all the pharaohs hair is the same size; in Ezekiel 44:20 "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads". This explains what happens later on as they did not want to suffer. But their are original laws which some had to do if they never let a hair fall off from them; here it is written in Leviticus Chapter 21 verses 5 and 10-12; of the laws; "They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh" and further I and I reads: "And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his clothes; Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother; Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD". And there it is clear that some kept their dreadlocks covered because they had long dreadlocks hair kept inside turbans made of fine linen; read Exodus 28:39 ; " Weave the tunic of fine linen and make the turban of fine linen". And the head covering is also the crown, I and I reads in Leviticus 8:9 "He also placed the turban on his head, and on the turban, at its front, he placed the golden plate, the holy crown, just as the LORD had commanded Moses". And in the Psalms chapter 21 verse 3: " thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head" ; and in Revelation 14:14 "having on his head a golden crown". Dreadlocks is a crown of hair. I and I head covering is I and I Crown. Jah Ras Tafari is the Head of the Order. For I and I is the building of JAH Ras TafarI Head Creator. And ye are complete in H.I.M., which is the head of all principality and power -(Col 2:10) JAH RAS TAFARI MOST HIGH GOD FOR IVAH

Ises

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I