Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/26/2013 2:32:58 PMHidden - Offensive

Yes I, InI said before, InI never meant to offend I Idren and Sistren of JAH people. But I must let JAH words speaks for itself, and not by man's theories nor philosophies. Jah Holy scriptures says (1 John 4:1-3)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirit whether they are of JAH. And that's what Yeshua the Christ did in the temples. HE taught and question those that thought they had it right but didn't! InI many years ago drop man's teachings, doctrines, philos., and theolo., and saught JAH for who HE really is in fasting and praying. And Jah reveal HIMSELF unto I. JAH ALMIGHTY is the begining and the end,the Alpha and Omega. Adam and Eve was one(with) JAH, they were not God as you stated we are Gods as we become one in JAH. JAH ALMIGHTY walked and talked with JAH(Gen.3:8). When man sinned JAH seperated HIMSELF from man because JAH doesn't fellowship with or in sin. But because JAH loved the world so, HE said in (Gen.3:15) between the woman seed(one) and the serpent seed(one) there will be enemy. JAH shed blood for an atonement(Heb. 5:1-7) to come back into fellowship(oness) with man again."For wihout the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.(Heb. chap.8 and 9). Every work in the ancient scriptures pointed to the Messiah Yeshua! Jah raised up prophets of old to get the hearts of man to receive Yeshua when he come.So JAH gave them examples to go by, the Law,(Heb.6:19),rituals, and sacrifices(Heb.9:1-15). But the heart of man became wicked, and JAH did not want the service of men with wickedness to continue in HIS service for JAH people(Matt. 15:7-9). So JAH searched heaven and earth (Rev.5) and saw that all men had sinned and came short of the glory of JAH! So JAH sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YESHUA to be that ONE and ONLY perfect sacrifice to die and shed HIS blood for us all (HEB.10:1-21). "And whoever believes in HIM will not perish but have iver lasting life". Through Yeshua blood, if we believe our sins has been removed and we are (ONE) with JAH. Christ said, Iam the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not someone after me, but HE was. This is what the HOLY ORACLES of JAH speaks of, from Gen. to Rev. on how to become one with JAH again (As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end). This was Jah plan of salvation for the world from di ancients of days (Matt.13:17),(Eph.3:5-9),(1 Peter 1:9-12). Now you said that Yeshua came, and the people made excuses about they can't live without sin? JAH knew that, that's why he sent HIS SON!(ROMANS 3:21-26)(1John 2:2). InI serve JAH, that is perfect, so Yeshua wasn't enough, to die for the sins of the world, so HE sent another SON to show us the way? That is contradicting the HOLY ORACLES of JAH, where is this? We as JAH people have to follow HIS commandments, not HIS commandments follow us. Was not Yeshua the perfect Lamb? so the people made excuses! HE suppose to change HIS plan because of that? Here the people are doing it today making excuses should there come another? HIS ways are not our ways, and our ways are not HIS way! My Idren if Selessie I is JAH, wouldn't he also say he was the Messiah or the Holy Spirit? Just as InI can see that what he said he is man, InI doesn't see him saying that his JAH! From the passage InI read of Selessie I interview, he clearly follow Yeshua the Christ!(John 17:1-26) Yeshua came and spoke life, gave light unto us and before leaving us, he needed to know if all that he said and done, do we know who he truly was.(Matt. 16:13-17)(Matt.22:32). Why not Selessie I manifested himself unto us as the Messiah, but throughout his reign he spoke of the Messiah and the HOLY Scriptures? Who and what did RASTAS believed before Selessie I came? RASTA was here from ancient times. It is not I Idren, but what Selessie I says. When InI read pon Selessie I teachings, interview, and speeches, he truly accepted Yeshua as his LORD and SAVIOR and this is what InI has done also! And One day Selessie I and we (who has accepted Yeshua will one day be with Jah (ONESS)(1 Thess.4:13-18). We have to be very careful, of where we trod pon. We worship the creature, more than the CREATOR! RASTAFARI is a way of life, not a religion. If Idren make Selessie I God, then rastafarianism is your religion !!!JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY I

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I