Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/16/2007 3:20:33 PMHidden - Foolishness

so why did he himself say he was not who you think he is ? so mek me get dis right lets say my name is peter but some is calling me john the right thing for me to do is correct him & say to him no my name is not john my name is peter that make sense to you wel that was the same ting selassi did when asked the question he replied no i do not want people to see me as god just as you can see selassie sitting wid de queen of englan you see him in a interview sayin no i am not god, that message was intended for those who though hes was the god of creation as yet none has explained why his own people never see him as god of creation there is plenty ethiopians in the uk ask them or try tell them selassie is god & see what dem tell you thats if they know of him & that is a FACT i see a man on here doing some research & people a chant him down for it how are we suppose to learn, gain knowledge if we dont ask questions along with seeking the truth according to you we must just follow the word of man without question by that how do you know you are not being mislead

my last words are still TELL ME WHY ETHIOPIANS DONT SEE HIM THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION but you the descendants of slaves cut off from your homeland & WAY OF LIFE think you are RIGHT do you even know your real name the answer is NO, how far can you trace your family linage the answer is not too far because it get cut off where SLAVERY STARTED you were given the name of your SLAVE MASTER by your parents as de breda say DONT JUST TAKE A MANS WORD DO SOME RESEARCH INTO WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU i cant see nothing wrong bout dat

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I