Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 7:13:07 PMHidden - Foolishness

It doesnt sound like thats A God to be followed because God does not run from anything, right or wrong?

According to the bible God created things, God did not have to work his way up to be a ruler.

Haile (Selassie) received a western education at a French Catholic Mission in Harar, Ethiopia. In 1910 AD, at the age of 18, Haile Selassie was appointed governor of Sidamo, a city in Ethiopia. In 1912 AD before he became 20-years-old, he was the governor of Harar, Mulet and Sahli. In 1928 AD, at the age of 36, he was crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.

As you can see, Haile Selassie was not born a ruler. He worked his way up. However, Ethiopia is not the whole world, just one small place.

You mean to tell me that your God has to go through all of these different levels and experiences just eventually become the ruler of Ethiopia at the age of 38? If he was God shouldn’t he have been able to become the ruler an if he was just the governor of a country then that means that he had to be appointed by someone who is higher than him. Someone higher than God? According to you (some Rastafarians) God is the supreme and the highest. You tell me what kind of sense does that make. I suggest you get your stories and facts straight before you go labeling you leader “God” or making the implication that he is “Christ.”

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I