Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=991&start_row=1

Story of Progress (In This Life)

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 8/30/2005 8:46:17 PM

In this life I wonder what my future will hold. Around me I surround myself with people dubbed as friends. I honestly could only depect a few as true friends, though I wish I could assure myself that all were. Many people have wronged me in my life as it has been sense birth. From little things to big things, but this has taught me that I must watch my every step and every word. Many people do not think before they speak and when speaking against me they dont think how I feel and that I am here to help make them happy, because I know that many of my friends say how they hate waking up, hate going to school and hate their parents. I love waking each day alive and not in the mist of a war. I love going to school because I love becoming educated, this progression is the most positive in life. And my parents would do anything to help me although our views of life and its history differ. I wonder how things will change for me in this future, I look at peoples history in the past and how even at their highest point they have been shot dead or have been picked away by people till they are nothing. Many people in this life are afraid of the truth in education of their world and the global world, it is hard for them to accepts different concepts that hold truth. I wish everyone could get along peacefully, when we hear this chant in America it usually only rings a bell in a small percentage of the overall population. I wish for global peace, but this is difficult because people canoot grasp this idea because it conflicts with their idea of a peaceful world, they can only thing of it as peaceful if everyone shares the same beliefs. We all know this will never happen in'till the Almighty comes down if that be the case, only then will a truth be known globally and it will forever change the mind of men. I will not deny my God, though I will say I may not believe the real truth whatever that maybe.

People these days cause violence not because of their righteous beliefs, but because of greif and greed. Many of the terrorist feel the reason they must destroy America is because that land has oppressed them. In all actuality it was not the land or the people but usually the government. And the leaders control the insurgents for power and land, because their most unholy greed. People of the U.S.A dont understand that the hole time they have been busy living their life, the US government have been making backwards deals and it is only now in these past years to the day you read this that we are being retaliated on. If instead of making deals and supplying different causes in these now terrorist countrys we spent our tax money on supply of education to these people, in this time we might be closer to global peace. We are looked at as the bullys to the other countrys most being third world cause we have basically put out the message that we can do whatever we want, which is true, but as we see only for so long.

We have problems in the U.S.A that should have been settled along time ago but are now virtually uncontrolable. Starting with the problems of races, first I would like to say a racist dubbed different races with names. Negro, the word used for a black person was not made by a black person, but by a colonialist. This word brainwashed Africans to think less of themselves compared to the so called dominant white person. White America wonders why do the black peoples hate them and have for so long become militant and hence became the reason for higher crime rates. Well after they were inslaved for hundreds of years after coming either against their will or because they were tricked came freedom. Freedom after slavery was segregation, the thing were the white man literally beat the thought into the minds of the African race that they were less than a man and that they would never become more than a lower class man. During the time of segregation the black man was never able to better himself due to low wages and harrasment. So after segregation many were still denied jobs, so they dwell in the streets. Now the black man is looked at as a criminal, if he is, the white man made him that way. I know this sounds ignorant because now my black brothers & sisters are able to lift themselves from the ghettos, but take in this thought, after slavery was over what if their was no segregation. What if they were actually given real freedom after slavery? How many ghettos would their be, the attitude of the black man was that he wanted to be free to make a better life for himself and his family, now he wants to party and such. Dont get me twisted on that note, I am not saying that, that is all is on the mind of the black man, I am just saying we would all be stronger as a country if their was never segregation. Things may be even better if the Native Americans land was never stolin and the Europeans didnt make tribes become extinct. What if slavery was never internationally created and the black man wasnt its doll to be manufactured and transported. I cannot blame my brothers for creating organizations and companys such as the Negro College Fund and the clothing bussiness FUBU. Many white people critisize me brothers & sisters creating Black Entertainment Television, I dont critisize I recognize they finally free of the chains.

This is a small entry in a story I may never finish even how hard I try because the wickedness of man will make it endless. I thank you for reading and some feedback would be great.

Written by I Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/31/2005 12:12:24 PM

A thoughtful and wise perception. Especially for being so young (16 or 17?). The I has much insight for a young man. I man remember that age and I was not fully matured yet as to be thinking about such things. Keep writing. Don't be overwhelmed is the advice I can give. We can only do so much, but in the course of a life that can add up to a lot. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Also, there is an ending to every book, and a new one always waiting to be written.

Perfect Inity
One Love

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/31/2005 2:10:04 PM

BLESSED IYAH RAS ELIJAH,

ELIJAH TRANSLATED, TO ELI-MEANING "MY GOD" PUT ELI WITH JAH YOU = "MY GOD JAH". I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A YOUTH AROUND 17 GOING THROUGH SOME OF THE SAME THOUGHTS AND PERCEPTIONS AS THEE I. I AM NOT MUCH OLDER BUT STILL FEEL THE LONGING FOR THE UNIVERSAL PEACE. THOUGH IT WAS WRITTEN THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN, AS LONG AS THE WICKED IS HERE. I FEEL ALL RASTA'S SHOULD BE STRIVING AND DOING THEIR WORKS TOWARDS UNIVERSAL PEACE. TO AWAKEN A SLUMBERING MENTALITY IN MEN, SO THAT THEY MAY BECOME CONSCIOUS OF THEIR DOINGS TO SITE WHAT A GWAN. IF ALL THE WORLD WERE RASTA'S THEN THERE WOULD BE NO MORE WAR. THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN THE WICKED ARE CUT OFF THE EARTH. FOR WITH THE WICKED IN CONTROL (GOVERNMENTS IN POWER) ONLY CAUSE CONFLICTS AND DIVISIONS. RICH AND POOR, FIRST CLASS SECOND CLASS, BLACK-WHITE. THERE IS NO ONENESS AMONGST BABYLON. THIS IS WHY IT IS WRITTEN THAT BABYLON MUST FALL. I WILL BREAK IT DOWN LIKE THIS:

BABYLON DEAL WITH POLITICS.
BABYLON DEAL WITH DEVISIONS.
BABYLON DEAL WITH DESTRUCTION.
BABYLON DEAL WITH DEATH.

THE DEVIL DEALS WITH ALL OF THESE.
JAH DOESNT DEAL WITH ANY OF THESE.
SO THEREFORE THIS SHOWS THAT BABYLON DEALS WITH THE DEVIL.
SO THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO PEACE UNTIL BABYLON FALL.

ONCE BABYLON FALL,

THERE WILL NO LONGER BE:

POLITICS
DEVISIONS
DESTRUCTION
DEATH

ONLY TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL AND SET THE HOLDERS OF TRUTH TO FREEDOM.

BABYLON IS ONLY FEEDOM. YES FEE-DOM. THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN WORKING FOR THE DEVIL SEEN?

SO IF ONLY TRUTH PREVAIL, RASTA IS THE TRUTH, ONLY RASTA WIN, ONLY RASTA PREVAIL.

HUMBLE MEDITATION

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/31/2005 3:53:29 PM

JAAAHHHH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I Giveth and Liveth.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 8/31/2005 9:00:04 PM

Greetings,

I am very pleased that you all turned out for this Itation of mine and reasoned on it. Iman 17 just turned it Aug 24, and so I know that I have many years of life chanting down Babylon with my writing, till Jah come down and flood the wicked to save the Ites from pursecution. Irie Lion I sight your words as Truth, Babylon MUST fall for the preservation of MAN & woMAN alike. I hope to reach more wealth in knowledge as I grow older and my driving force is the Holy Force of the words of RAS TAFARI, Haile Selassie I, allways and forever!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2005 2:37:08 AM

Elijah,

There is no "what if", there only is what is and what will be. The things that happened will never be different because it has already happened. Downpression, manipulation and propaganda continues to this day, so what we can say is if they stop the downpression, manipulation and propaganda now and don't return to it again, then things can be different. And if they also give what they have taken away, then things can be different.

I have another comment about what you said below,

--------------------------
I cannot blame my brothers for creating organizations and companys such as the Negro College Fund and the clothing bussiness FUBU. Many white people critisize me brothers & sisters creating Black Entertainment Television, I dont critisize I recognize they finally free of the chains.
--------------------------

When a person says I cannot blame my brothers and sisters for doing something, the statement usually means that it may not be the best thing to do, but it is understandable why it was done. I know you didn't really mean that and I am not trying to criticize you. What you said made I think about the system and viewpoint that is set up in North America, I am just showing a different way of thinking.

I feel that it is a great thing for Africans to come together and build businesses. In North America, almost all groups of people work with the people of their original nations to buid up businesses together, so it shouldn't be seen as anything different when black nations do the same. And the way the society is set up in this place, most people who don't do that will always work for the people that do. Some people can start up a business by theirself, but it is much easier when a group of people come together and it is more likely to be successful.

It is a great thing for people of different nations to come together and build together as One. As Selassie I say,

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond.

Radhakrishan Receives Degree From H.S.I.U.

But Selassie I also spoke about and greatly supported African Inity. Here are just a few examples.

Accra
Address to House of Parliament in Jamaica
Address to President Johnson
African Leaders
Ethiopia's World Position
Inter Africa
Interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman
Modern Ethiopianism
O.A.U. Seventh Session Opens
O.A.U. Summit, Cairo
Reply to Chief Sudanese Negotiators
Spirit of Africa
Tolerance

North America makes people believe that there is something wrong with a nation of people to work together, but it is not really their belief, it is just an illusion made for their benefit, because they know the difference between who they are working with and who they are using to assist them in their success.

They say that they make there system so that they don't discriminate and that anybody can work for them. But what they have really set up is a system where anybody is welcome to help them gain success, while those that are helping them don't gain much. The profit is not distributed based on the worth of each person's role, it is unequally distributed so that only a few of the people get most of the profit, and the rest is split up between the people of the different nations that helped the company gain success.

There are many opportinities for different nations to work together, but survival of each nation is dependant on them working first with their people. This is the system set up by North America for its own benefit, and it is also the system that they are imposing on other nations around the world because of the global unequal trade concept. North America is using many nations around the world to help North America gain success.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I